Part-Time Social, Motion & Digital Designer/Animator – Ganganagar
We need a skilled animator that loves bringing people and their surroundings to life. The ideal applicant has a strong demo-reel that exhibits timing, personality, action, and character art production pipelines. If you’re a thoughtful collaborator with a strong grasp of animation across game genres and audiences, we’d love to discuss.
Job Title : Social, Motion & Digital Designer/Animator
Location : Ganganagar, Rajasthan, India
Salary : $ 30.77 per hour.
Company : MBO Partners
Job Type : Part-Time
- Keep up with industry trends and approaches, evaluate rival goods, and learn new software. Teammate respect
- Maya is used to create animations that are directed by the user. Work closely with the Director to ensure that the animation matches the show’s overall aesthetic, File management structure, project organization, and version control methods should be adhered to.
- Create believable, fluent, and acceptable character animations from diverse IPs in a single coherent style.
- Whenever required, alter the vendor-supplied animations, rigging, and skin weights. Resolve technical challenges like as animation and rigging by working closely with the art and engineering teams.
- Designers and other team members work together with the creative director to conceptualize the final product. Illustrations, live-action videos and 3D blocks are examples of these techniques.
- Keep track of progress using time management apps and other methods that help you stay on track. Communicate effectively with members of the production and design teams.
- Independently troubleshoot and find solutions to issues, Exhibit creative vision and build in an acceptable manner upon the aesthetic direction that was provided, There is a need for deformations, procedural modeling, and animation.
- Create and implement animation assets in a way that ensures that they are in line with the overall concept of the project. Work with technical teams to design run-time character animation techniques and pipelines.
- Build and maintain the animations that will bring our game world to life in order to provide an engaging, immersive gaming experience. New characters may be animated from scratch, while old characters can be supported and expanded upon.
- Design and make effects for characters, such as simulations of cloth and hair, Make simulations, animations, and final animations of cloth for shot work in production. Find creative ways to solve problems and make a shot look good.
- Technically adept animator with at least two years of industry experience and the ability to swiftly rig and animate styled 2D figures.
- Accomplished visual/technical knowledge of animation mechanics with a strong grasp of conventional animation ideas and basics With extensive experience in gaming animation, he can produce high-quality animations while using a wide range of techniques/styles.
- CG animation pre-visualizations, layouts, and/or characters need 1-3 years of experience. Maya is a bonus, but I adore rough layout and telling stories.
- There are a number of vital skills to learn in order to be a successful cinematographer: cinematic staging, blocking, cinematography, and editing.
- Required education and experience include computer science, computer graphics, and/or computer animation at the bachelor’s degree level or equivalent work experience (Recent graduates considered).