27 May 2023
Full-Time Social Media Manager (Remote) – Kitaotao
We are seeking a competent Media Director to guide the company into the future by redefining, thinking about, and activating media. You will advance media in this capacity by generating top-line growth via creative, game-changing, and scale-able media-led initiatives. You will consistently build a team of professionals dedicated to advancing our media capabilities as a sought-after competitive advantage. You will develop successful media strategy for today while also developing future media skills.
Job Title : Social Media Manager (Remote)
Location : Kitaotao, Bukidnon Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 45.62 per hour.
Company : Dwight School
Job Type : Full-Time
- Data is utilized to generate fresh ideas and suggestions for the organization. This includes the capacity to conduct social listening and research efforts in order to uncover clear and actionable information.
- Facilitate in the assessment and purchase of advertising mediums such as print, digital, and outdoor media, as well as broadcast and streaming audio media with media buyers and suppliers.
- Media campaigns, journeys and audience strategies tailored to certain audiences should be developed and implemented.
- Ensure that editorial calendars (EC) are generated in accordance with prescribed process flows and that they are handled from conception through the analytics and final reporting processes, among other things.
- Customers should be provided with social media reports that have been contextualized; strategic recommendations should be made in response to the report’s contents.
- In order to ensure that clients’ business goals are met while also integrating communications programs and maximizing internal capabilities, develop strong relationships with colleagues in creative services, digital, and marketing to ensure that clients’ business goals are met while also maximizing internal capabilities.
- Recognizes critical factors to consider when making choices and has the ability to make persuasive suggestions based on experience and facts
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of social media trends; identify opportunities to use those trends to better serve customers; and train younger staff on emerging and new trends and their potential relevance to the jobs they perform in the future.
- Acquaintance with social media sites like Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn is evident. As well as being adept at YouTube, Pinterest, Snapchat, and TikTok.
- Ability to encourage both internal and external teams to develop relevant and engaging experiences for our consumers.
- The ability to work successfully both alone and as a member of a team in a fast-paced and high-energy setting should be a must for all applications.
- An understanding of media analytics techniques and technologies and the ability to analyze, explain, advise, and evaluate them is required for this role.
- e-commerce expertise at a multi-channel retailer or driving online-offline programs, as well as a solid grasp of digital and direct response marketing across major channels such as paid social, display, search, and affiliates, is a must.
- Analytical prowess and a willingness to get your hands dirty with the data are essential. Data-driven business choices and marketing optimization demand a proven capacity to utilize data.
- Agency-wide efforts, better ways of getting teams to market, and the development of industry-changing ideas may all be shaped by knowledge.