Full-Time Social Media Manager – Hybrid – Mirpur
To support and advance the brand, the social media coordinator creates and produces social media content. monitors, updates, and analyzes social media platforms in order to grow a following, improve communication, and draw attention to our services.
Job Title : Social Media Manager – Hybrid
Location : Mirpur, Azad Kashmir, Pakistan
Salary : $ 21.41 per hour.
Company : Qapital
Job Type : Full-Time
- Compose content and manage uploads for online social media channels.
- Will serve as the station’s resident expert on social media, staying abreast of the latest advancements in the field to inform future content strategies.
- Make and stick to a content calendar for all your social media channels and public relations initiatives.
- Maintain a consistent online voice for a brand on all social media platforms.
- To write, edit, and collaborate with other team members while developing blog content.
- Will assist with the implementation of an evolving email strategy in order to create/manage regular newsletters to increase audience users and other KPIs.
- Produce text-over-graphic videos and text-over-images that are engaging and thought-provoking.
- will routinely and reliably generate engaging photo collections that may be shared in various ways.
- Will investigate potential venues for content exchange and group chats where daily news can be extracted.
- Will serve as point for any corporate initiatives around social media.
- ability to use Adobe Creative Suite (including InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop) or an equivalent program.
- You have the ability to work independently and collaboratively, and you approach both tasks with enthusiasm.
- A four-year degree with a business, marketing, communications, or closely related major is required.
- Solid familiarity with Microsoft Office and social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter; experience with social media management software for organic posting a plus.
- Passion for writing is essential, as well as excellent written and oral communication skills.