This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
5 Feb 2023
Full-Time Social Media Manager – Anantapur
At the client level, the Media Manager is tasked for overseeing and implementing the agency’s digital media. There will be a Media Manager who is responsible for leading and managing the agency’s digital media efforts. The Media Manager is responsible for planning, managing, and optimizing digital marketing initiatives, including search and display, as well as the administration and control of all 3rd party digital classifieds and lead suppliers.
Job Title : Social Media Manager
Location : Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh, India
Salary : $ 29.74 per hour.
Company : Fifty-Five
Job Type : Full-Time
- creating and codifying best practices for the benefit of the organization and its workers.
- Keeping track of the budgets of all the accounts you’re in charge of, including media permissions and post-purchase reports, as well as making sure they all follow the law.
- Search engine marketing (SEM), display advertising (DA), video advertising (VA), and mobile ad campaigns for various customer accounts are all part of this job.
- Involved in managing internal meetings between account service, media, and project management in order to launch the authorized plan with a blueprint download, as well as coordinating with external partners.
- Determine, suggest, and put into practice improvements based on the study of key performance measures for clients’ programs
- It is crucial to understand how their company’s health is influenced by major customer prospects as well as risks and other relevant data.
- relationship management with third-party platform suppliers Current goods and services may benefit from beta testing as a way to discover new ways to market them. manage the day-to-day troubleshooting of the chosen campaigns.
- Analyze and report on the effectiveness of search engine marketing campaigns, including the competitive environment, key performance indicators (KPIs), and suggestions on growth potential, and manage vendor agreements to ensure that clients get the best product available.
- working with Brand Solutions and other key stakeholders to create complete pro-active social packages.
- Compile information and images/videos on your own or with the help of a supervisor in order to support social media postings that are both useful and relevant.
- A deep grasp of social platform tools and applications is essential for anybody who wants to work in the social media industry, as is the ability to do social media analysis.
- ability to form new marketing plans and/or collaborations in order to increase consumer acquisition via paid advertising.
- For paid media reporting and monitoring, it is essential to have a good understanding of the Google Analytics platform as well as Google Tag Manager.
- Good written and verbal communication skills are essential for building connections with customers and vendors. To be successful in this role, you must have a positive outlook and a congenial demeanor.
- A fast-paced, high-energy organization is searching for employees who can work independently and as part of a team.