Full-Time Site Manager – Wokha
The major goal of the Assistant Site Manager post is to serve diverse duties in supporting and preserving the historic site. With the varied duties of this role, the Assistant Site Manager must have strong verbal and written communication skills, outstanding organizational abilities, and the capacity to establish new programs and special events. The individual in this role must be able to create and maintain excellent work relationships, like working outside and with the public, and be able to handle many projects at the same time while engaging with employees, suppliers, and the community.
Job Title : Site Manager
Location : Wokha, Nagaland, India
Salary : $ 31.94 per hour.
Company : DASNY – Dormitory Authority
Job Type : Full-Time
- The protocols for guest check-in and facility management include provisions for emergency measures including evacuations, lockdowns, and other security issues.
- With this tool, you can keep an eye on expiry dates for all of your employees’ credentials, including their CPR certifications, to make sure they’re up to date.
- Review the efficiency of subordinates based on the performance standards provided in the job description, and discuss the evaluation with the subordinate.
- Everything from timekeeping to injury management to attendance to status changes requires prompt and accurate reporting. Also included in this category is status changes.
- We could need some assistance with scheduling. All hours worked, including overtime, are tracked and recorded using the Schedule E. The Site Manager should be notified if employees clock in or out early or late, resulting in unlawful overtime.
- The Site Manager’s instructions on how to perform daily, weekly, and monthly reconciliation are followed. Commercial agreements with non-company suppliers are formalized, which helps with price and stock discussions.
- Technical Services, Human Resources, Accounting, and IT undertake audits to ensure internal standards and policies are followed (IT).
- Training, coaching, motivating and evaluating are just a few of the many responsibilities of direct reporting managers. They are also responsible for interviewing, hiring, training, motivating and assessing their direct reports.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities, including the ability to inspire, convince, and work with varied personalities.
- Preserve an accurate and complete inventory of corporate items, supplies, equipment, and tools needed for job-related duties.
- A high school diploma or its equivalent is required. Professional, Detail Oriented, Safety Oriented, Results Driven, Accountable, Approachable, Customer Service, Independent Thinker, Driven, Honest, Leader, Motivator, Teacher, Phone Skills
- Ability to use personal protective equipment and work in environments with extreme temperature fluctuations (e.g. temps ranging from -40°F to 140°F) are also required, as are familiarity of common computer programs (such as Outlook, Excel, and Word).
- Responsible for creating a high performing team via customer focus, open communication, coaching and feedback.
- An advanced technology degree The bachelor’s degree requirement may be met with an associate’s degree plus two or four years of work experience in the relevant field. Candidates must have at least five years of CH/MH-53E experience.
- Must be able to provide site leaders with direction and assistance to oversee the production of a large number of aircraft with complex internal and external links.