27 May 2023
Full-Time Seo Specialist – REMOTE OPTION – Kozhikode
An SEO Specialist who is eager to join a rapidly expanding and world-class SEO team is needed. This is an intriguing position with a lot of potential for cross-departmental cooperation and a lot of exposure inside the company. Support and implementation will play a part in this position. Content management system (WordPress) and marketing automation tool (Hubspot) expertise are a must, as are familiarity with Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and other SEO performance monitoring tools, as well as an understanding of how all other marketing channels affect organic search performance.
Job Title : Seo Specialist – REMOTE OPTION
Location : Kozhikode, Kerala, India
Salary : $ 28.93 per hour.
Company : DTE Energy Co.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Always keep an eye on the success of text, video, and audio content and provide recommendations for how to make it better.
- If you use industry-specific tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Screaming Frog, Google Trends, Moz, and Yext, you can get the most out of your time and resources.
- An SEO consultant should be responsible for implementing on and off-site SEO approaches for their customers, with the objective of increasing SEO performance against each client’s key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Conduct preliminary research in accordance with the procedure that has been set, making use of critical thinking and reasoning to determine the organic search strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats for assigned clients
- Closely and regularly monitor campaign performance to proactively highlight concerns for the team and work collectively to remedy them.
- You’ll work with a variety of team members on integrated campaigns, including the digital advertising expert, marketing technologist, content marketer, and inbound marketer, to exchange insights and ensure that channels are synchronized in pursuit of our clients’ larger objectives.
- Review monthly data, impending strategy execution, and client queries or concerns during regularly scheduled meetings with customers and performance managers.
- Implement SEO best practices into our content marketing plans by updating old content and giving our content team strategic direction on which keywords and titles to use in future content. Develop
- Antenna’s customers benefit from increased traffic, conversions, and ROI by doing and/or supervising competition analysis, keyword research, content production, website experience enhancements, and link building.
- Construct strategic SEO strategies by doing the necessary discovery with customers, communicating with the account team, conducting research, and analyzing current results.
- Interest in a certain industry and/or prior experience in that industry Search engine optimization is Antenna’s specialty, and she has been doing it for the last two to three years.
- Understand SEO fundamentals and recommended practices. devours SEO thought leader articles and has created their own (or can if given the opportunity)
- One of your best qualities is that you can easily look at analytics data and find insights that lead to new opportunities. Skills in both Google Analytics and Excel
- Communication skills, both verbal and nonverbal, that are of the highest caliber. It’s not enough to just know the solution; you also need to be able to adequately explain your thoughts and work well with others.
- Flexible and quick to change; able to see when something isn’t working and offer solutions for what to do instead. Changes in the workplace are handled well. Handles different requests. Changes the way they do something to fit the situation better.