Full-Time Senior Transportation Planner – Al-Jīzah
Subordinate to the Operations Administrator, the City Planner is responsible for enforcing the Zoning Ordinance and City Codes. Supervisory and professional administrative work is performed by employees in this class. the City and County’s Zoning Code. Performs related responsibilities as required.
Job Title : Senior Transportation Planner
Location : Al-Jīzah, Al-Jīzah, Egypt
Salary : $ 45.49 per hour.
Company : Acquco
Job Type : Full-Time
- In the city, zoning and urban planning are the responsibility of the director in charge of such matters. They suggest and execute improvements to the city’s zoning plan review process and urban planning programme, as well as any procedural adjustments (i.e amendments to the plans, site plans, drawings, and reports, etc).
- Applications for site plans, subdivision requests, conditional use permits, and other land development proposals are acquired, reviewed for completeness, and processed.
- Planning, writing, editing, and processing of chapters and changes to the Comprehensive Plan as well as other tasks related to the design and maintenance of this plan.
- Create a daily delivery strategy employing equipment, labour, and other resources to satisfy client expectations.
- Competently operates a range of office equipment, software, and operations that are ubiquitous in today’s commercial office.
- Effective, concise, and accurate communication of complicated information is critical for the success of internal agencies and developers.
- Documents for public hearings, meetings, and board presentations are prepared by this person. The City Council, Planning Commissions, Architectural Design Review Boards, and the general public are provided with comprehensive reports on all construction projects.
- Involved in the design and execution of community and stakeholder engagement programs
- Ensures the establishment of programs for the collection and analysis of data on economic, social, and physical aspects impacting land use, as well as the preparation of graphic and narrative reports based on the information gathered from the data.
- Assists in the formulation of planning improvement and the modification of suggested goals in accordance with collected statistical data and statistical research and comparative assessments.
- An expert level of knowledge and experience with the principles and practises of urban planning and redevelopment.
- Worked for a minimum of six years in municipal planning and zoning, including at least two (2) years as a supervisor.
- It is necessary to be willing and able to study rapidly in order to get a thorough understanding of local zoning laws, regulations, and ordinances.
- The physical, social, and economic features of a community, as well as how they operate together, are critical. This involves an understanding of the most current and emerging trends in site and urban design. Understanding the legal basis and methodologies used to draught land use rules, real estate and development legislation are also part of this job.
- Ability to solve issues and make successful judgments; thinks fast and logically; maintains composure under pressure.