Full-Time Senior Staff Treasury Analyst – Enugu
The Treasury Analyst is responsible for wire desk, business support, and cash forecasting. This job will examine and monitor data from different sources and provide suggestions. This function demands the ability to build and maintain excellent team connections and act as a liaison to business divisions and external bank partners.
Job Title : Senior Staff Treasury Analyst
Location : Enugu, Enugu, Nigeria
Salary : $ 33.05 per hour.
Company : Revlon Inc
Job Type : Full-Time
- Conduct research into issues pertaining to finance and accounting, amass data to aid in supporting analyses, and provide fundamental audit assistance. Conduct research and find solutions to problems while acting as a connection between the various functional areas and banking partners.
- Bank-to-bank transactions and investment activity log entries are processed. Go through your open items list every day and search for methods to resolve and clear them. Prepare the month-end reconciliation for investment accounts.
- Operationalize intercompany loans. This involves updating the contracts and monthly spreadsheet with rate and balance information. Monthly accruals and balances.
- Finalize Treasury and other financial accounts in concentration bank while preserving short-term loan and money market fund compliance.
- Support the issuing of, renewal or repayment of inter-company notes, and the payment of inter-company interest; ensuring transactions are covered and money is distributed across several custodial accounts, as necessary Notes exchanged between companies
- Maintain statutory compliance within the short-term loan agreement and money market funds while finalizing cash positions for Treasury and other financial accounts in the concentration bank.
- To authorize and initiate all financial transactions for the business and its affiliates, including the company’s cryptocurrency activities, you must have a solid awareness of international banking norms and laws.
- There must be a system in place to keep track of the cash in all of the company’s accounts, both local and international. This is true for the main firm as well as all of the company’s affiliates.
- Maintain supplier records with an emphasis on identifying payment kinds, currency restrictions, tax classifications, and required tax paperwork.
- Review the daily report of foreign currency balances to see which need hedging. Process forex transactions for the balance sheet hedging program and spot trades for SAP and the FX portal. Distributes month-end FX report.
- Exceptional analytical abilities and the capacity to find solutions to challenges, Self-assured in her capacity to rapidly adjust to shifting work goals and environments, used to operating under time constraints with little difficulty.
- Ability to communicate well both in writing and in person, and knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office programs like Excel
- A degree in accounting, finance, or similar related business degree (associate or bachelor’s degree) is necessary, as is experience in a sector that is comparable for a minimum of one year and up to two years. The candidate should have prior experience working in the banking or insurance industry.
- Organizational skills and the ability to handle many projects at once Very good teamwork skills, which have been put to good use inside the team as well as in other contexts.
- Good at facilitating and managing projects. Good people skills; can keep a good relationship with team members and be professional with people outside of the department.