Full-Time Senior Staff Service technician – Satna
We’re looking for a Service Technician with a lot of drive and a lot of experience. Providing exceptional customer service is a key responsibility of the Service Technician on our team. Assembling and dismantling mechanical devices is a job that requires mechanical skills.
Job Title : Senior Staff Service technician
Location : Satna, Madhya Pradesh, India
Salary : $ 36.62 per hour.
Company : Brightpoint, Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Perform on-site electrical, mechanical, structural, and electronic troubleshooting to detect equipment breakdown and determine needed repairs. Before finishing work, do a brief post-repair inspection to ensure all safety measures are operational or to note deficiencies and tag the crane.
- In the event of corrective advise or “”Safety Notifications,”” they should be recorded and given to the customer. If a customer wishes to purchase repair services from a local service office, advise them on what actions they should take.
- Preserve an adequate amount of paperwork, literature, inventory items as well as other supplies in the service truck. Use or sale to customers, if needed. Keep the company’s car and clothing clean and professional-looking at all times..
- Before you leave the project site, make sure you consult with the client about any repairs or safety concerns and provide any suggestions you may have for enhancing the company’s material handling operations. Determine which products need a quote.
- A professional, accurate, tidy, and readable service report and all other essential documentation must be submitted in a timely manner and according to specified rules.
- Work with the Service Advisor and/or Service Manager to give the Service office information about the machine, such as the machine’s make and model, serial number, hour meter reading, parts, equipment, and supplies used during the repairs, and a list of any other repairs that need to be done but haven’t been done yet.
- Inspect, maintain, and repair electric overhead moving cranes and hoists at client sites. Be “on call” as part of office rotation and give after-hours support.
- Compile and provide the appropriate electronic papers, using the established firm digital tools needed for each service, to get the customer’s signature and permission. Obtain the customer’s signature and approval.
- Make sure all of the company’s provided equipment, vehicles, and assets are in good operating condition. Responsible use of tools, equipment, and vehicles is essential. Any issues should be brought to the attention of your manager.
- Participates in and owns the company’s safety processes, is aware of surroundings, and always wears PPE. Near-miss, accident, and injury situations are quickly reported.
- Previous experience in hotel, commercial, and/or apartment building maintenance is preferred, able to go through the pre-employment screening, which includes a drug test and a background check
- Capable of using a desktop or laptop computer for the Microsoft Office platform, as well as doing good online research and navigating the internet, Capability to communicate effectively in writing and orally with people and groups.
- Driver’s license and clean driving record are required for 18-year-olds. It’s also a plus if you have some mechanical know-how and a thirst for knowledge.
- Proven understanding of outdoor power/agricultural equipment repair procedures, materials, tools, and techniques Mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic expertise
- It is desirable that applicants have at least an associate’s degree in Industrial Electrical/Mechanical Technology or a similar discipline, as well as comparable vocational/technical training and experience. Must start with a clean driving record and keep it clean at all times, in addition to possessing a driver’s license that is currently active.