Full-Time Senior Staff Safety Coordinator – Dehra Dun
Your whole self goes into your work as the Safety Coordinator. You have a good sense of when immediate action is required. When is it acceptable to not speak? Is there ever a time when you shouldn’t be able to control your laughter? You are just as at ease instructing employees as you are managing emergency situations according to established procedures and regulations. You succeed at your current position, but you wish you could contribute to a larger organization. You believe that a well-coordinated team can be unbeatable, despite the strength of its individual members. If you’re interested in joining our team as a Safety Coordinator, you’ll be assisting the Safety Manager in coordinating and creating emergency drills and exercises, reviewing and implementing after-action plans related to real occurrences and/or drills/exercises, and meeting other regulatory obligations.
Job Title : Senior Staff Safety Coordinator
Location : Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India
Salary : $ 29.84 per hour.
Company : Sanmina-SCI Inc
Job Type : Full-Time
- Workers’ compensation and determining whether or not an employee is fit to return to work are just two examples of the topics that managers, supervisors, and employees alike receive advice and assistance on.
- This person is responsible for creating and implementing a variety of programs, including those relating to the protection of workers’ hearing, chemical inventory/control, hazardous communications/SDS, and ergonomics. Regular hearing tests are either provided or arranged for once a year.
- Contribute to the establishment of our project’s safety strategy and our aim of achieving “zero accidents” (s)
- Organizes and takes part in regular safety meetings. Schedules, develops, and conducts, or coordinates the conduct of, safety trainings for many departments on a monthly basis.
- Assess the safety of your workplace on a regular basis to identify potential hazards and implement procedures to mitigate such risks. Find out if any staff members are engaging in unsafe practices and, if so, whether or not they need more safety training.
- Contributes to the timely execution of all safety-related equipment and system testing, inspections, preventative maintenance, and repairs. Makes certain problems are assessed for their potential impact on ILSM and fixed in accordance with established procedures.
- Workplace safety necessitates punctual and reliable attendance, the aptitude for performing assigned tasks safely, and the observance of all relevant policies and procedures.
- In addition to making sure that employees are properly trained on JSAs, SOPs, and lockout procedures, you should also help keep these documents up to date and audited.
- Investigate accidents and collaborate with leadership and staff to find ways to prevent such occurrences in the future. Don’t just think about doing this; put it into action and see what happens.
- Managers and supervisors receive guidance and support as they seek to create a risk-free workplace. It is suggested that protective gear be purchased, utilized, and set up.
- The applicant needs to be a natural leader with a strong hunger for personal development.
- Amass information from a wide range of resources, sort it out, compile it, and provide your findings and suggestions to the management and operational teams.
- Software including word processors, slideshow creators, spreadsheets, and database management systems are essential.
- Possessing high levels of sociability, efficiency, and fluency in written and verbal communication are prerequisites.
- Someone who acts with integrity in all facets of their work. Accepts responsibility for one’s actions and decisions and fosters a culture where candor is prized. He is discreet and careful with highly confidential information.