This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
5 Feb 2023
Part-Time Senior Staff Project Analyst – Al ‘Abbāsīyah
We’re on the lookout for a talented Project Analyst to join our team and report directly to the segment’s Director of Finance. This is an efficient group that helps the company succeed while also encouraging its members to diversify their skill sets.
Job Title : Senior Staff Project Analyst
Location : Al ‘Abbāsīyah, Al Farwānīyah, Kuwait
Salary : $ 34.76 per hour.
Company : StanCorp Financial Group Inc
Job Type : Part-Time
- Figure out what people really want instead of just what they say they want.
- To guarantee that the right people are involved in project completion and/or communications, establish the internal relationships required across the credit union.
- Engage in productive communication with project stakeholders using standard methods; negotiate with project stakeholders to acquire needed resources and/or materials.
- Utilize raw data to generate outcomes that are simple to comprehend, and conduct the necessary research to provide results that are readable.
- To assist with task identification and project timetable creation, coordinate logistics and host meetings with participants in credit union projects.
- To find and carry out projects that support the company’s operational and/or strategic goals, collaborate with the project manager. New systems, procedures, products, or regulatory initiatives are just a few examples of projects that may be undertaken.
- Work closely with various credit union departments to identify the needs of the given business applications, suggest fixes, and create new procedures in order to increase operational effectiveness.
- Maintain urgency as needed to prevent delays and their associated costs, and coordinate project elements to meet deadlines and provide desired results.
- Keep the lines of communication open with your vendors to ensure that they are providing the necessary support and services on schedule and within the agreed-upon parameters of your project.
- Determine the level of difficulty of the requested projects so that you may set realistic expectations and determine a sensible order of importance.
- a track record of managing projects and tasks under duress, including those with strict deadlines or a short time frame.
- three to five years of experience as a project analyst, ideally in the financial services sector.
- Possess the flexibility to operate independently as well as collaboratively in a fast-paced, ever-changing setting.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills are essential for prioritizing assignments, inspiring team members, and meeting tight deadlines.
- It is necessary to have highly developed facilitation, negotiating, consensus-building, and persuading abilities as well as the flexibility to react swiftly to change.