Full-Time Senior Staff Dispatcher – Sumisip
The dispatcher’s job entails answering incoming calls, keeping track of breakdown service records, fielding questions and complaints, and providing appropriate solutions. Takes care of all phone interactions with customers and suppliers, including setting up appointments, taking payments, answering questions, and following up. Creates email interaction with internal and external customers using in- and out-of-network resources; identifies accountable billing parties; selects competent vendors. As a result, the dispatcher has a hard time converting potential jobs into actual ones. Between one and three years of experience working as a dispatcher providing customer service in a call center environment is required. Listening attentively and articulately are two sides of the same coin that must be strong in this position.
Job Title : Senior Staff Dispatcher
Location : Sumisip, Basilan Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 27.23 per hour.
Company : Stanley Works
Job Type : Full-Time
- Learn the ins and outs of different regions’ markets, businesses, and driver pools by getting familiar with a map.
- Use GPS and dispatch systems to maintain tabs on drivers all day and check in with them by phone at regular intervals to ensure on-time pickups and deliveries.
- Cooperate closely with the assigned Customer Service Representative for your shift and department to ensure that customers are notified of any delays or problems as soon as possible.
- Recognize the varied nuances and requirements of each particular customer’s SOP.
- Instead of reacting to orders as they come in, you should always assess the state of the capacity in your driver fleets to understand your coverage alternatives.
- Make sure to take notes inside the order tickets to keep track of any interactions with the driver and the customer.
- As orders are fulfilled, specifics like arrival/departure times, bill of lading/freight counts, and proof of delivery documentation should be included.
- Make any necessary driver pre-check calls two hours before the designated report time to ensure understanding and availability.
- maintains the sourcing standards and delivery deadlines set by the customer.
- Appointment changes or cancellations at the last minute, besides informing clients and drivers of such changes or cancellations.
- Possibility of multitasking with the use of real-time software-based tracking and dispatch systems and telephone connections.
- superior computer skills, including familiarity with Microsoft Office and the potential to master the company’s dispatch software.
- Desire to work independently and aggressively to support the Dispatch Operations team’s overall objectives.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to establish relationships with the fleet of drivers.
- Experience in fast-paced dispatch, customer service or phone centers.