Full-Time Senior Staff Commercial Electrician – Philippines
We need a plant electrician. This person plans, layouts, and installs, maintains, and repairs electrical equipment and circuits. This person installs, maintains, troubleshoots, and repairs electric motors, AC/DC drives, high voltage circuits, etc.
Job Title : Senior Staff Commercial Electrician
Location : Philippines, Philippines, Philippines
Salary : $ 31.11 per hour.
Company : Honeywell International Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Plans, develops, and employs effective teaching techniques and resources that help students fulfill course goals, are acceptable for students with various educational and experience backgrounds, and engage students in learning.
- Verifying the continuity of the circuit, as well as ensuring the electrical compatibility and safety of the component components, requires the use of testing tools such as an ohmmeter, battery, and buzzer, in addition to an oscilloscope.
- Identify student learning goals, build assessment methods and tools, and use findings to adapt teaching and materials. Maintains high levels of competency via professional growth.
- Identify dangers, faults, and the need for adjustment or repair, as well as ensuring compliance with applicable electrical codes and safety requirements by inspecting and troubleshooting electrical systems, equipment, and components
- Layout, install, repair, or replace electrical wiring, equipment, components, and fixtures utilizing hand and power tools; based on work requirements, electrical drawings, and local ordinances
- Make use of a wide array of tools and equipment, including power construction equipment, measuring devices, power tools, and testing equipment such as circuit tracers, volt meters, meggers, proximity testers, and ohmmeters.
- The application of the electrical code is used to troubleshoot and solve basic electrical wiring and circuitry problems, install and repair electricity and wiring, rough in feeders, branch circuit cables and circuits, splice electric or communication cables/trunk lines and trim out (finish) electrical devices.
- New or renovated installations should be designed to save waste and allow for future maintenance, as well as to remove unsafe and unreliable wiring according to regional requirements and regulations.
- Maintain a safe working environment by following all of the firm’s rules and safety standards and by informing immediate supervisors of any breaches of company policies, procedures, and guidelines.
- To study, assess, reflect, and improve curriculum and teaching practices for a program, a self-reflection process of self-evaluation is employed. As relevant to the field, fulfills or exceeds state-mandated requirements, business/industry/educational needs, and professional standards.
- Written material interpretation and comprehension Problem-solving abilities in instances when there are several possibilities. Intermediate analytical and numerical ability are necessary.
- A working grasp of financial concepts and principles as well as an understanding of running budgets would be helpful here. Percentage, discount, and/or commission calculation. A financial analyst does fundamental financial analysis.
- A high school graduation or GED, as well as seven years of experience as a certified electrician. Completion of a structured apprenticeship program is strongly recommended.. Prior knowledge of DDC and EMS is a must.
- An excellent command of both written and vocal language. Strong analytical and organizing abilities. Reliability and responsiveness to consumers in a timely manner. Effective communication skills.
- A background in working with low, medium, and high voltage systems and components, Be in possession of an Electrical Journeyman License, have at least two years of experience working in commercial electrical settings, and have a valid driver’s license.