Full-Time Senior Staff Banker – Pusa
The Banker’s job is to make the customer’s time with the bank enjoyable and memorable. You can keep up with client accounts and reliably add value by deciding which options are most suitable for them. Long-term client connections and proactive prospecting are necessities in this position. Customer service, account maintenance, and the handling of financial transactions are just some of the duties you’ll have as a bank employee. Quick responses to customer questions and concerns are essential, as is the ability to upsell and cross-sell related bank products and services.
Job Title : Senior Staff Banker
Location : Pusa, Bihar, India
Salary : $ 33.89 per hour.
Company : StanCorp Financial Group Inc
Job Type : Full-Time
- You can buy and sell money from the vault as needed to maintain cash constraints in teller drawers reasonable.
- Always be aware of what’s going on at the branch level, and make sure that regulations are followed.
- Protects the bank’s funds by correctly identifying customers, protecting their personal data, settling daily transactions, and producing daily activity reports.
- Referring the client to the most qualified individuals to meet their needs or advising the client on the best way to improve their financial situation are examples of this service.
- Meeting with clients on a frequent basis necessitates a polished appearance and an orderly workspace.
- To supplement the Bank’s overall sales activities, direct sales of consumer banking products and related services are conducted.
- To better understand the customer’s goals, you should ask pertinent questions and pay close attention to their responses.
- Bank deposits and cash recovery; opening and closing the office and vault; preparing reports; and any other duties assigned by the branch or department to guarantee the efficient operation of the office.
- Take care of clients’ recurrent financial transactions, whether they occur in-store, in a drive-through, at a night depository, via mail, or online.
- Verifying the endorsement, identification, and endorsement of cashier’s checks is necessary to ensure their validity.
- Experience in sales and customer service for at least 12-18 months is required, with banking expertise considered a plus.
- Learn which functions and processes have a direct impact on retailing (deposit operations, client care, records management, etc.)
- The bank will pay for all necessary hardware and software, including tellers, calculators, keyboards, encoders, and image capture/scanners, Oscar (ATM cards), the SEI Trust System, Streamline, and Vertex.
- The most important parts of this position are the ability to interact well with customers, be accurate, quick, detailed, flexible, and use good judgement; have a positive, professional attitude; and juggle multiple responsibilities.
- Able to use a computer and perform basic office tasks is required.