Full-Time Senior Special Projects Editor – Luxor
The Editor-in-Chief will manage our narrative initiatives across brand, demand, and product marketing. When it comes to developing an effective content strategy, we must be able to convey the value of our goods in a clear, concise manner that is devoid of jargon. Working on anything from humorous social graphics to creating product videos to creating sales enabling slides all in the same day is exactly what we’re looking for in an ideal candidate. This role requires a combination of creativity and data-driven decision-making. All of the varied responsibilities will be built on a solid foundation of strong writing, editing, and brainstorming abilities. Our useful material will bring in quality leads, educate customers to increase customer loyalty, and further position Company as the industry’s sharpest voice.
Job Title : Senior Special Projects Editor
Location : Luxor, Al-Uqṣur, Egypt
Salary : $ 31.49 per hour.
Company : Societe Generale
Job Type : Full-Time
- Establish a spirit of excellence by setting the standards on our content production standards and experimenting with new products and distribution channels that will enable us to more effectively affect and influence our target consumers.
- Establishing a successful content marketing strategy for the whole organization: Build Maintaining and developing your content marketing plan can help you better serve your consumers, investors, and other companies in the long term.
- Develop and explore story notions that depict the spectrum of persons and organizations interested in enhancing educational equity and the greater ecosystem.
- Adapt and administer content marketing tone and style standards in order to retain a unique voice and spark the brand across media and platforms.
- Create procedures that allow reporters, producers, and editors to operate quickly and effectively in order to report news on the best platform at the best time.
- Determine the effectiveness of the editorial approach by examining the data collected and the results obtained by conducting in-depth analyses.
- It’s important to make sure that everyone on the team knows the editorial and business strategy. Also, make sure that everyone knows what the company is doing and how their work affects the company’s overall success.
- Plan and implement a strategic thought leadership and data-driven editorial plan to improve our brand’s image and establish trust with the media as well as with prospects and clients.
- In charge of overseeing the whole content marketing lifecycle, from strategy and planning through publication and distribution to analytics, measurement and optimization
- Managerial responsibilities include overseeing the daily operations of Input’s personnel as well as managing the editorial budget, editorial calendar, and event planning.
- A mess of documents and briefs is transformed into an opportunity for narrative, advertising, and content creation when you look at it this way.
- you need to have a strong background in finance and know a lot about what’s going on in the global market.
- Analytical skills are needed to establish and validate a content strategy. You should be acquainted with lead generation and top-of-the-funnel awareness metrics in particular.
- Detail-oriented problem solver who can use solid judgment, critical thinking, and quick decision making with little supervision
- This role requires excellent business acumen, good editing and proofreading talents, networking and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to guide a team toward the achievement of corporate goals.