Full-Time Senior Solutions Architect – Pilar
Our company needs highly driven Solution Architects. Solution Architects collaborate with other teams to help clients. As a Solution Architect, you’ll work on application design and development lifecycle processes that transform business requirements into software systems, services, and solutions.
Job Title : Senior Solutions Architect
Location : Pilar, Capiz Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 76.63 per hour.
Company : Cloudeation Technologies
Job Type : Full-Time
- Architects collaborate with other architects to build architecture that supports the product vision and meets present and future cross-functional critical architectural demands and interfaces based on solution and program increment roadmaps.
- Works with the Business Analysis and Solution Engineering divisions to assist the management of functional and technical requirements, including driving software selection procedures.
- Create and deploy unique solutions to meet the technological needs of your customers. Plan and conduct independent research as well as collaborate with individuals within and outside of enterprises.
- In collaboration with business, enterprise, application, security, and infrastructure architects, lead the creation of conceptual and logical specifications for all layers of a product solution (people, process, technology, and information).
- Employing data scientists, engineers and researchers from other departments to assist you in the creation of challenging R&D projects from conception to completion.
- Making white papers, proposals, and briefings that show the organization’s ability to be a thought leader and help with different marketing and business development efforts by interacting with customers.
- Themes relevant to significant machine-learning or artificial concerns should be created, and funding for future research efforts should be acquired via partnership with potential sponsors (customers or internal champions).
- Assisting with major capture projects by developing innovative solutions that balance time and cost with other business considerations. Create and promote value propositions to aid in the creation of a capture strategy.
- Complies with customer IT architectural needs, including the creation of specific solutions for public or private cloud platforms, system integration, and external interfaces for these systems.
- These systems must be consistent with the client’s IT standards for architecture, including the creation of particular solutions for public or private cloud platforms, interaction with other systems and the external interfaces
- Bachelor’s degree and 12–15 years of relevant work experience or a Master’s degree and 10–13 years of relevant work experience. In addition to years of experience, industry certifications will be taken into account.
- 5+ years of hands-on expertise with data modeling, data engineering, feature engineering, model lifecycle management, and cloud architecture. supervised and unsupervised deep learning methods such as convolutional neural networks, recurrent neural networks, and gated recurrent unit; data analysis, modeling, and visualization packages in TensorFlow, Kera, Pytorch, Caffe, and Theano; and constructing or integrating analytics in Python.
- 10 years or more of experience in the field of information technology, with at least 5 of those years spent working in software development or application design. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related subject, or education and/or experience that is equivalent in nature and/or quantity. HS diploma or GED required
- An ability to construct a wide range of solutions, including new system builds, legacy improvements and build-versus-buy analysis, is required for this position.
- Driving technical planning and solutions for software portfolio, including writing or managing software designs, monitoring vendor assessments, and justifying technical recommendations.