27 May 2023
Full-Time Senior Retention Specialist – Maiduguri
The Customer Retention Specialist is in charge of cooperating on the creation and execution of customer retention strategies in order to boost loyalty and business retention. The success of this function depends on the analysis of client feedback and account data, as well as negotiating with consumers.
Job Title : Senior Retention Specialist
Location : Maiduguri, Borno, Nigeria
Salary : $ 16.02 per hour.
Company : Providian Financial Corp.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Check retention requests against cases received to ensure that everything is in order and delivered. As asked by Field staff, pull case notes.
- Handle any client queries about cancellation requests or rate reviews through phone and email assistance. The primary job role is to make outbound calls to clients.
- As soon as possible after receiving the shipment, open it and compare it to the manifest. If there are any inconsistencies, immediately notify the sender.
- Organizes activities and seminars for new and at-risk students Helps create and execute creative intervention techniques to promote student retention and graduation.
- Personnel must know and follow safe working practices and business safety policies and procedures, including safety laws and regulations, while carrying out their duties, activities, or tasks. Supervisors must be informed of any unsafe conditions on the job.
- These duties are commercially driven. Unique positions should record their own tasks. It’s conceivable that not all of the jobs will be required. Based on corporate demands, functions may be changed or added.
- All allocated obligations and tasks are considered to be part of the necessary functions, unless they are unrelated to the specified activities, in which case they are considered to be other (non-essential) functions.
- provides state and federal financial aid, registration, career alternatives, program choice or change, educational requirements, college policy/procedures, state policy, and other services to prospective and enrolled technical college students throughout their academic careers. during their academic careers
- Successful workers are held responsible. Separate job performance criteria may contain responsibilities, goals, assignments or activities not included here.
- All roles, responsibilities, and tasks must be executed honestly, ethically, and professionally in accordance with business rules and procedures. When unsure about corporate regulations and processes, workers must ask supervisors or authorized company representatives for clarification.
- Retain consumers by de-escalating difficulties and addressing them efficiently and creatively. To save consumers, understand and use authorized resolution paths.
- Customers who have requested to be put on a call-back list may be contacted by the CSC or other departments. Learn about operating systems, service programs, and pest control procedures before starting a business.
- Confidentiality in dealing with consumer information is a must. As indicated by past work experience, the candidate must be self-motivated and results-driven.
- An in-depth knowledge of the federal background investigation process, including federal security clearance background investigation standards and procedures
- College degree in sales, marketing, or business is desired, but not essential. 1-3 years of effective sales experience is required; in addition, previous B2B sales/service expertise in the telecoms sector is highly desirable.