Full-Time Senior Project Manager – Landscape Architect – Balayan
It is your main obligation to provide the department with competent advise.. You’ll also help with the review of municipal projects, such as the Landscape and Irrigation Plans and specifications that go along with them. It is your responsibility to conduct site inspections and supervise construction in order to ensure that it satisfies City standards. This person’s responsibilities include developing and researching improvements to the landscape code, working with other departments both within and outside the company, and coming up with new ideas for design solutions.
Job Title : Senior Project Manager – Landscape Architect
Location : Balayan, Batangas Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 51.06 per hour.
Company : Insite Engineering, Surveying and Landscape Architecture, P.C.
Job Type : Full-Time
- You supervise and coordinate the work of consultants, prepare performance criteria and budget projections, and review progress payments.
- Prior to providing a Certificate of Occupancy or releasing financial assurance money, inspect the site for compliance with the authorized final landscaping and irrigation plans, and record the findings.
- Engineering, architectural design as well as agency professionals work together to ensure that a design is consistent with regulatory requirements, provides added benefit to a client’s projects as well as being sustainable and resilient to the weather and elements of time and change.
- Knowledge with AutoCAD, Civil 3D, and LandFX is required.
- Conduct and record field investigations to analyze present conditions, examine existing reports and data, inventory existing landscaping and improvement projects, gather field measurements, and determine development constraints and opportunities.
- An assessment of hillside overlay properties should be performed to ensure that they are in conformity with the restrictions on disturbance fencing, landscape retention or removal, onsite grading, and protection zones.
- Services include landscape architectural guidance and professional expertise, construction administration and inspection services, field investigations to obtain information for design and/or facilities-related work, facility/site condition evaluation and inspection, ADA compliance assessments, and narrative scoping programs for construction projects with program requirements and budget/cost estimates.
- Coordination and organization of community engagement sessions, public meetings, or internal meetings for park initiatives are coordinated and organized by this position.
- Work with other departments to ensure that all final landscaping and irrigation plan assessments are in compliance with the zoning code
- Responds to inquiries, suggestions, complaints, and ideas on the design of County Park facilities from individuals, community organizations, department agencies, and public authorities.
- Be able to work on many projects and problems at the same time and self-manage schedules according to PM requirements or project milestones.
- Responsible for supervising the creation of given contract plans (including specifications and estimates), bid packages, and other contract papers as necessary for assigned construction projects.
- Making landscape architecture with the use of new technology, design ideas, and engineering principles is a rewarding experience.
- The ability to develop and execute landscape projects using plants, soil, construction materials and other aspects.
- A bachelor’s degree in landscape architecture or a closely related field from a recognized university or college is necessary. At least a year of public sector experience is preferred, but not needed. Work experience might be used in place of a four-year college degree.