27 May 2023
Full-Time Senior Project Manager – Al Manqaf
An experienced Construction Manager is needed to oversee day-to-day operations and help out the Project Manager, who is ultimately in charge of the project’s success or failure. While working as a Building Manager, you will be responsible for supervising and directing all project team members who are responsible for the construction, installation, and in-service testing of all project systems.You’ll be in charge of supervising the project team and subcontractors as they design, purchase, develop, and test all of the communication infrastructure involved with the project you’re in charge of managing.
Job Title : Senior Project Manager
Location : Al Manqaf, Al Aḩmadī, Kuwait
Salary : $ 52.97 per hour.
Company : HNTB
Job Type : Full-Time
- help of the project’s many contractors, including all site and construction trades.
- Proposal requests for revision and other contract documents such as supplemental instructions or additional requests for information
- Assisting the carrier in liaising with various government bodies, including the municipal and state councils as well as the federal and state governments, to get necessary permits and inspections
- Examining tenant contracts and requirements in relation to the carrier’s duties, ensuring that the carrier complies with the requirements while keeping project costs under control
- Providing assistance as an information resource by organizing tenant work, attending meetings, resolving problems, providing continuous feedback, and coordinating the project’s punch list and close-out procedures.
- Works with the Control Manager to ensure that all invoices, contractor pay applications, and change orders are appropriately posted in the reporting software, and handles the validation process for consultant bills, contractor pay applications, and change orders.
- To ensure compliance with safety, quality, schedules, and budgets, as well as cost effectiveness and management, outsourced construction activities should be monitored and reviewed.
- Ensure that any build-to-suit contracts, spec homes, model upkeep, subdivision maintenance, signage, and any other issues that may occur throughout the course of conducting a successful subdivision development are communicated properly to the sales counselor.
- managing the project’s timeline and costs while coordinating with utility firms that are supplying services and infrastructure.
- Making initial estimations of costs unique to the project and being in charge of the budget management of the different cost components
- Experience managing project timelines and budgets, recognizing deviations from the business strategy, and collaborating closely with the general contractor and project consultants to accomplish.
- Mechanical, electrical, civil, and structural construction knowledge gained via direct supervision of contractors and workers in a manufacturing environment is required for this position.
- Expertise in quality assurance and quality control (QA/QC) techniques for verifying that the work completed satisfies the contract’s parameters is required. In-Charge of Site Quality Assurance (SQCM)
- have extensive knowledge in pre-design and pre-construction, building systems and components, contract management, project delivery methodologies, team development, and client relationship building.
- Knowledge of construction contract documents and the ability to read, interpret and coordinate consultant drawings and specifications is required for this role.