Full-Time Senior Project Analyst – Gujranwala
In the Project Management Office, we are looking to hire a Project Analyst (PMO). The Project Analyst will collaborate with Project Teams within the PMO, led by the Assistant Commissioner, to coordinate and manage a portfolio of various initiatives affecting the Department as a whole. The Project Analyst’s responsibilities also include ensuring the successful completion of a wide range of community-oriented projects.
Job Title : Senior Project Analyst
Location : Gujranwala, Punjab, Pakistan
Salary : $ 34.29 per hour.
Company : Winn Dixie Stores Inc
Job Type : Full-Time
- Assist in determining what needs to be done and when; coordinate logistics and host meetings with credit union project partners.
- Discover the true need, and design solutions that meet it, by deftly navigating around unclear requirements.
- Coordination of project components will guarantee that deliverables and milestones are completed on time. When necessary, urgency will be created to prevent delays and financial consequences.
- Use acceptable ways to efficiently share accurate, appropriate, and pertinent information with project stakeholders; engage in negotiations with project stakeholders to get resources and/or materials.
- In collaboration with the project manager, identify and implement activities that advance the company’s operational and/or strategic objectives. The scope of a project might include everything from the development of new systems, processes, goods, or services to the implementation of new regulations.
- Create the necessary internal connections within the credit union to guarantee that the right people are involved in project execution and/or communication.
- Work closely with vendors to make sure that support and work are provided appropriately based on the project’s scope and are completed on schedule.
- To establish the essential components and overall prioritization, assess the complexity of project requests.
- Take raw data to produce easy to understand results and perform the necessary research to produce legible results.
- Collaborate with other areas of the credit union to determine what enhancements, updates, and new processes are needed for the credit union’s business applications.
- possess between three and five years of related work experience as a project analyst, preferably in the financial services industry.
- Possess the flexibility to operate independently as well as collaboratively in a fast-paced setting.
- a track record of managing projects and activities with strict deadlines.
- The ability to quickly adapt to new situations and circumstances, as well as strong facilitation, consensus-building, and persuading skills, are all required.
- Must have and demonstrate exceptional analytical and organizational abilities required for job delegation, inspiring team members, and managing priorities in a deadline-driven workplace.