Full-Time Senior Mail Clerk – Piat
We are seeking a Mail Clerk to assist us with the timely, efficient, and confidential mailing and receiving of mail. While expertise in a mailroom is ideal, we are open to consider candidates with organizational skills and a strong work ethic. Someone who can function in an open workplace setting. You will utilize sophisticated technology to scan, meter, and deliver vital documents and correspondence. You are also responsible for sorting mail and items into the correct processing categories. Your responsibilities are time-sensitive, thus we want a person who can work fast and effectively throughout the workday. To log and track the messages, you must also be adept at data entry. Participates in the development of programs, policies, and objectives for one’s own work group and department.
Job Title : Senior Mail Clerk
Location : Piat, Cagayan Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 38.17 per hour.
Company : Kerr-McGee Corporation
Job Type : Full-Time
- Carries out additional mail-related duties, including stuffing, folding, labeling, tabling, and copying envelopes.
- Successful customer service requires that you pay attention to the individual demands of each client, respond swiftly and consistently produce excellent results.
- Assume responsibility for all aspects of running a copy center, including the production of print files, binding, cutting, and any other finishing requirements. All copier machines in the company should be operated and maintained with your assistance. Solve simple printing and copier software and equipment problems. Support basic printing and copier software and equipment issues. The external printer/copier repair experts must be coordinated and organized.
- Assist the management in the hiring process by reviewing applicants’ resumes, evaluating their information, and interviewing the top candidates. This individual specializes in training new employees in all parts of the mail room, copy center, and document storage.
- For highly regulated products/equipment, stay up to date on the latest exporting laws and regulations. Manage the task of verifying shipments of regulated goods by the business services team. Schedule for research maintaining the process of working with FedEx to submit an “Export Agent File” in order to obtain an ITN number and properly export regulated items.
- Work in the mail room, copy center, and record center, and know and perform all of these responsibilities well. Take on the position of a manager if the need arises.
- Supplies, faxes, and mail are delivered to company staff and/or authorized drop-off places as needed.
- Supervise and assist with all incoming and outgoing mail and packages as part of the mail room’s operation. Including picking up any client needs and delivering paper and toner. Assist in organizing the incoming mail received from all shipping providers. Assist the team in receiving and examining all arriving packages by working together.
- Performs emergency management-related duties and activities as instructed by authorized county managers during an emergency situation in a local area
- Aid in the reporting of twice-weekly payroll deductions. Cash from the company must be reported, handled, and deposited. Being reliable when handling and depositing business funds.
- Lift hefty document retention boxes and move up and down the archiving ladder.
- It is necessary to have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a changing workplace.
- Must be capable of and willing to drive to facilities and sites daily that are not on-site.
- As an additional technician contact, you must possess knowledge of printing and copying software.
- It is necessary to be able to collaborate and organize with printer/copier technicians.