Part-Time Senior IT Program Manager – Al-Manṣūrah
The IT Program Manager will oversee and manage the technical direction of several Pharmacy Benefit Manager migrations across the Company’s health plan clients. These projects/programs will be carried out in partnership with project team members and stakeholders, with the goal of ensuring process integration, coordination, scheduling, and consistency. The IT Program Manager is in charge of assessing and suggesting future state PBM infrastructure based on client demands, PBM capabilities, and industry best practices. As a result, this position requires a functional understanding of the technical components required for a successful PBM implementation, such as eligibility, accumulators, benefits, digital/web portals, reporting, and claims.
Job Title : Senior IT Program Manager
Location : Al-Manṣūrah, Al-Daqahliyyah, Egypt
Salary : $ 36.14 per hour.
Company : Twitter
Job Type : Part-Time
- In order to be a good provider, you need to know how to manage clients, projects, programs, vendors, proposals, and costs. You also need to know how to use industry best practices.
- Participate in professional activities outside of the workplace to stay up to date on industry trends. To stay up with activity at these institutions, establish relationships with other project managers in the legal and other industries.
- Organize and plan activities such as installing and updating hardware and software, developing programs and system designs, configuring computer networks, and configuring Internet and intranet sites on the Internet and on the company’s computer networks.
- Hire additional project managers and other personnel as required to balance supply and demand across the portfolio’s existing and upcoming projects.
- Communicate the right budget, risk, schedule, and other important factors to stakeholders and management.
- Technology and systems tasks that support the company’s operations and technical information systems platforms are the responsibility of this position.
- In order to react swiftly to spikes in demand for contract employees, the team should develop and execute effective processes and procedures. Determine whether or not the service level agreement (SLA) was met.
- Develop, implement, and assess techniques for measuring the quality and efficiency of collaboration, including metrics, internal process improvement, Operating Procedures, and Work Instructions, among other things.
- Work closely with the IT team, your partners, and your vendors to find problems that need operational solutions on a regular basis.
- Assure that all tasks are done on time, that the client’s instructions are clear and clear, that the contract workers are qualified to do the jobs, and that there are no problems with the employees.
- Strategic planning, resource allocation, human resource modelling, leadership tactics, production methods, and people and resource coordination, as well as economic and accounting concepts and practices, and the financial market, are all essential.
- It’s necessary to have a Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or similar recognized Project or Program Management qualification.
- IT-II security clearance is required, or a current National Agency Check with Local Agency Check and Credit Check is required (NACLC).
- It is necessary to have 12 years of progressive leadership experience in the public and/or private sectors in the fields of IT and/or consulting.
- It is necessary to have prior experience leading strategic software development programs/projects, preferably for mobile networking products or cloud-native/SaaS solutions.