Full-Time Senior Front Office Manager – Kibawe
An energetic and knowledgeable Office Manager is wanted by our customer. The Office Manager at this fast-expanding software company will ensure that all administrative tasks go off without a hitch.
Job Title : Senior Front Office Manager
Location : Kibawe, Bukidnon Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 26.35 per hour.
Company : Virgin Hotels New York
Job Type : Full-Time
- Responsible for coordinating and attending department/program-related events such as meetings, retreats, trainings, and other functions.
- Provides assistance with routine administrative duties including as scheduling, trip planning, and routine correspondence for managers, directors, executives, and officers.
- Possible assistance with HR-related chores includes hiring, orientation, performance reviews, and performance assessments, as well as processing paperwork and keeping track of personnel information.
- Coordinates operational matters as building maintenance/repair, office equipment and purchasing. Maintains and develops relationships with vendors, including getting quotes.
- To ensure that goals are achieved, hold meetings to discuss the workload and expectations.
- Payroll, accounting, and other office administrative duties are coordinated as needed. creates the tools and reports needed to guide and assist with business management as necessary.
- provides support for the development and upkeep of contracts and bids.
- Coordination between office automation, lease processes, and floor plans.
- Possible central clearinghouse for data collected from various jurisdictions.
- Taking calls, drafting standard letters, memoranda, and reports, and assisting internal and external customers are all ways to provide.
- Service-oriented, dependable, meticulous, able to prioritize many things at once, and humorous are just a few examples of personal qualities.
- Capacity to set priorities, create a strategy, and arrange work effectively while exercising independent judgment.
- a degree of at least Bachelor’s level, or an equivalent combination of training and advanced work experience
- competence with standard office automation software, data collection fundamentals, equipment operation, and product procurement.
- Ability to keep confidentiality of company business, employee/employer information or other matters at all times.