Full-Time Senior Finance Analyst – Hybrid Remote – Ikorodu
To build brand value through market share and margin expansion in short- and long-term planning, the Senior Finance Analyst acts as the category’s financial frontline. An individual in this role works closely with the Sr. Director and Category Management teams to plan and track the financial health of a Category from a product and an account standpoint. Manage and direct the development of financial studies to support regular and ad hoc tasks including planning and reporting. Advise on finances in an effort to influence strategic and operational choices. Integral part of long-term financial planning, working with senior management and interdisciplinary teams.
Job Title : Senior Finance Analyst – Hybrid Remote
Location : Ikorodu, Lagos, Nigeria
Salary : $ 34.2 per hour.
Company : North Fork Bancorporation Inc
Job Type : Full-Time
- Create and update a product portfolio’s financial analysis in tandem with Category Management teams and other important stakeholders.
- Produce regular (once a week), periodic (once a month), and ad hoc (as needed) evaluations of important KPIs for the allocated Business Unit.
- Help establish industry-wide standards by providing input throughout the development of best practices.
- Create and own assigned Company’s monthly long-term forecast of Sales, Margins, and Volumes, focusing on the Wholesale channel, aligning with business partners.
- Design monetary tools to facilitate the implementation of market strategy and insights throughout annual checkpoints.
- Independently assess the potential benefits and risks to the organization and report your findings to upper management.
- Produces monthly forecasts that are both timely and accurate. Coordinates with sales partners to accurately depict risk and opportunity.
- Put in extra effort to collaborate with other channel partners and incorporate their suggestions so that you may deliver a comprehensive prediction report to the stakeholders at the global headquarters.
- ensures that both financial and non-financial managers have access to high-quality data and analysis that they can rely on when making important business choices.
- Coordinates with the Senior Finance Manager in setting priorities and creating a budget for the designated Sales Office or Key Account.
- Proven analytical talents, ease with accounting/finance fundamentals, and familiarity with retail math and financial drivers.
- Demonstrated ability to work across departments, integrate data from many sources, and think of novel approaches to problems in an entrepreneurial setting.
- Competence in product and financial analysis (i.e. pricing, costing, market share, sell-through).
- the skill of working on a number of projects at once while having little time to do so.
- Ability to convey information clearly and respond to questions from coworkers, customers, managers, stakeholders, and potential customers.