27 May 2023
Full-Time Senior Executive Assistant – Ilaro
The Office is looking for someone who is very organized and motivated to join our administrative team as an Executive Secretary. They will perform advanced, diversified, and confidential administrative and secretarial tasks. In this job, you need to have a wide range of skills and experience. You will work with and support associate vice presidents, assistant vice presidents, and directors as needed. The job will help with the calendar, committee, event, meeting, and travel support, as well as with general administrative and project management tasks.
Job Title : Senior Executive Assistant
Location : Ilaro, Ogun, Nigeria
Salary : $ 26.73 per hour.
Company : Marquee Brands
Job Type : Full-Time
- Collaboration among all business divisions inside the firm on an organic basis is essential to ensuring harmony, coherence, and communication.
- High-level administrative assistance for the office’s effective day-to-day operations as a team member. General administrative duties such as welcoming visitors and keeping conference rooms clean, as well as other projects as assigned, are all part of this role.
- Determine inefficiencies in the business’ processes by examining the needs of the workforce, the way things are done, and productivity trends.
- Carry out high-level administrative duties for the associate/assistant vice president or director in charge. It is up to the executive assistant to manage and coordinate all of these tasks, as well as to communicate with all of the parties involved, according to their specific requirements and objectives.
- Make presentation slide decks and talking points, keep a plan, keep documentation and files, keep track of progress, and help plan events.
- conducts telephone conversations with other municipal departments and authorities. These conversations may include answering a variety of questions with sensitivity and judgment.
- Set up and manage company-wide tools that support the organization’s overall goals by including a variety of strategic, programmatic and tactical contributions.
- If feasible, the Deputy Superintendent should be informed of any developments by attending meetings and taking minutes.
- As a personal assistant, you’ll organize and supervise the completion of administrative responsibilities. Operational demands of Deputy Superintendent are predicted and anticipated in a proactive manner by this individual.
- offer administrative support to the SVP, including preparing and editing emails and memos, producing memorandums, generating meeting agendas, and coordinating other communications on the SVP behalf.
- High-level proficiency in Microsoft programs, virtual platforms, and room audio-visual systems, as well as a willingness to learn and master new technologies, are all valuable advantages in the workplace.
- competence in evaluating the performance of employees and organizations, formulating suggestions for process changes, and putting those recommendations into action
- Administrative and coordination experience gained in a director or executive office setting, with increasing levels of responsibility
- Having the ability to work independently, prioritize, handle many activities at the same time, use sound judgment and initiative, and meet or exceed deadlines is essential. Improve the quality of your work.
- has a strong focus on customer service and a desire and ability to work in a team atmosphere.