Full-Time Senior Executive Assistant – Calaca
The Senior Executive Assistant will be in charge of handling a wide range of tasks connected to numerous executive leaders, including significant calendar management, meeting and event planning and execution, executive travel and expense reporting, vendor processing and payments, and all requirements. Additionally, he or she will be responsible for leading meetings, creating agendas and presentation materials, jotting down notes and action items, and creating timelines and reporting cycles, among other project management tasks. To promote involvement and the open flow of information, successes, etc., to the international team, this person will be responsible for leading communications across the Finance department. This job may require travel.
Job Title : Senior Executive Assistant
Location : Calaca, Batangas Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 32.5 per hour.
Company : Waste Management Inc
Job Type : Full-Time
- Responsible for handling the credit card reconciliation for oneself and any other executives, in coordination with managers, supervisors, and upper management to ensure timely and accurate expenditure report filing.
- By establishing rapport with essential personnel and speaking on their behalf, you can increase the number of areas where these executives can be at once.
- Keeps accurate records and files so that information can be retrieved quickly and easily when needed.
- ability to exercise discretion and good sense when handling sensitive information and creating content.
- By accepting responsibility for planning, executing, and allocating tasks, you may free up more time for the CEO and the President to focus on strategic initiatives.
- Accomplish this by prioritizing the CEO’s and President’s time wisely, drawing on extensive experience and a solid understanding of the company’s core functions.
- By taking initiative and taking care of their own administrative duties, the CEO and President will be free to concentrate on the company’s objective.
- a demonstrated history of working independently, managing multiple tasks at once, prioritizing effectively, meeting tight deadlines, adapting well to new situations, and safely handling confidential information
- Systematically organize and streamline your work processes by developing new procedures.
- the capacity and willingness to occasionally put in extra time to fulfill task needs.
- You can swiftly adjust to new circumstances and keep your cool in the face of uncertainty thanks to your ability to set priorities and solve problems in a way that meets the needs of both the executive and the business.
- Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Excel Team, and SharePoint, along with the rest of the MS Office suite, are all expertly handled.
- Capable of effectively conveying information to a wide variety of stakeholders, including upper management, peers, customers, vendors, contractors, and guests.
- Ownership and collaboration: you’re an expert at looking at the big picture to foresee requirements and define priorities. You can set up systems and processes that maximize teams and processes in service of a unified purpose because you know what has to be done and when. You ensure that the details do not fall through the cracks by prioritizing the executive’s time.
- With at least five years of expertise assisting C-suite executives, this digital company is in a high-growth phase, has more than 300 full-time employees, and is expanding.