Full-Time Senior Engagement manager – Ikot Abasi
To help our team expand, we are looking for an engagement manager. The main job of engagement manager will be in charge of client installations, conversions, de-implementations, and upgrades. Resource management, budgeting, creating project plans, working with the business, and other client-facing execution elements fall under the purview of this function. The chosen applicant will closely coordinate the implementations with the project team, the cross-functional leaders, the Executive Leadership Team, numerous Subject Matter Experts, and the local operations. In order to achieve a seamless and timely implementation, duties will involve managing client relations and collaborating at the strategic and tactical levels with other key organizational areas.
Job Title : Senior Engagement manager
Location : Ikot Abasi, Akwa Ibom, Nigeria
Salary : $ 32.87 per hour.
Company : Dreyer’s Grand Ice Cream, Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Promote alignment between the technical and business goals of pre-sale deployment plans with the client’s requirements to hasten the acceptance and speedy implementation of the solution.
- Assemble a team of trusted account managers, conduct extended discovery sessions to gather requirements and build a shared understanding of clients’ objectives, and then position optimum customer success solutions to meet these needs. Pre-sale contracting and resourcing/delivery team start-up events should also be examined for their processes.
- Feedback from consumers should be solicited and shared with product teams on a regular basis in order to turn their suggestions into actual changes in the final product. It’s also a good idea to schedule regular customer interactions to make sure ROI is recognized, feedback is provided, and upcoming product releases are fully grasped. When conducting yearly on-site business evaluations, you should report both internally and externally about your company’s progress.
- Working with stakeholders to determine engagement outcomes will help you deliver qualitative and quantitative client results. You should also seize opportunities to add new value by getting to know your client’s business and their needs for the present and the future. Finally, you should build excitement for your client’s roadmap and future plans by creating a backlog of future opportunities for them.
- There are a variety of challenges that might occur as a result of working across departments, and they need to be coordinated. All of the projects and enhancements you oversee pertain to the company’s goods and means of distribution.
- Assist the Professional Services team with Subject Matter Expertise in relation to the proposed solution and the client’s requirements in order to enable effective project delivery, when suitable and essential for Customer Success, by developing client-specific bids and staffing plans.
- Account managers and the company’s enterprise architects and directors collaborate closely with engagement managers to provide exceptional customer support. Additionally, engagement managers are responsible for organizing and documenting large-scale programmers, as well. This project’s success is dependent on their ability to think critically and creatively while also being able to interact well with others and effectively convey their ideas to others. Participants in the company’s performance planning process help make decisions that will have a long-term impact on the business. In the end, it’s all theirs.
- Work with clients and companies to establish and maintain communication throughout a project or programmed. On a regular basis, you may keep in touch with your customers by using the right medium. You should also identify the most powerful people in the customer company and build a wide-ranging network of acquaintances.
- Build strong working connections with our managers and provide coaching to help them operate at their peak levels, in conjunction with other members of the team. To ensure the long-term success of their companies and the Company, as well as the success of all our cities and customers, and to reduce customer attrition by delivering great onboarding experiences, identifying opportunities to improve processes and customer experience, and participating with the wider teams on continuous improvement.
- By engaging with our cross-functional business operations, accounting, revenue recognition, legal, and our internal business development and alliances teams, we are able to facilitate contractual and negotiation efforts for paid success solutions.
- The ability to persuade a group audience, coordinate and lead conversations about implementation methods, road-mapping, and energizing the group. A deep awareness of relevant technologies, upcoming business/industry trends, competitive technological direction, and product direction.
- Meeting new people and starting new projects gives you a burst of enthusiasm; developing long-term, sustainable connections with clients does the same. You must be able to work on both the strategy and the detail levels simultaneously.
- One will be highly successful if they have a bachelor’s degree in a technological discipline. Other degrees may be acceptable, but they would need to be supported by a substantial amount of experience. Technical and process specialists, as well as delivery employees, must also have expertise coordinating communications with several levels of management.
- You naturally communicate in all its forms. You know how to handle tricky circumstances deftly, you can spot the glass balls and delegate well when appropriate, and you should have expertise working with a multidisciplinary team to scope and organize engagements.
- A minimum of five years of experience in management consulting with a top company, outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to work with cross-functional teams with varied points of view are all required for this position.