Part-Time Senior Dietary Aide – Naga
The Food & Nutrition department, under the guidance of the Chef/General Manager, carries out a number of food service tasks. The department’s sanitation officer is responsible for cleaning all china, silverware, pots, equipment, and flooring. Food for the tray line and on-the-go meals is prepared/portioned by this person. Stacks and distributes food to kitchens, receives and keeps deliveries in accordance with departmental guidelines.
Job Title : Senior Dietary Aide
Location : Naga, Camarines Sur Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 32.96 per hour.
Company : Standard Pacific Corp.
Job Type : Part-Time
- The responsibilities of this job include bloodborne pathogens and infection control, the safe use of dangerous chemicals, and fire safety.
- Residents may be served meals in the dining room by this person, who is in charge of providing them with snacks in between meals. At each meal, help with the pouring of the drinks is welcome.
- Required to clean trash cans and remove waste from the kitchen; required to conduct responsibilities in a timely and tidy manner in order to complete jobs in the allocated time.
- It is required that you help in cleaning the work areas, dining room floor, dining room tables, and dining room chairs after each meal, as well as sweeping and mopping the floor at the conclusion of your shift.
- Assists in putting up trays and assisting with dinner service. Toast and prepare sandwiches, coffee, tea, and juice. Chopping and peeling fruits and vegetables Set up and serve a morning buffet breakfast for residents
- Participating in daily and/or scheduled cleaning duties (such as wiping work tables and butcher blocks, sweeping and mopping floors, conducting dishwashing and cleaning processes)
- Preparing meal trays for patient rooms Works with Kitchen staff to gather patient food preferences. Assist with food trays and kitchen prep equipment
- Assuring that all federal, state, and facility regulations for sanitation and infection control are adhered to, including the cleanliness and orderliness of dishes, tableware, and other eating area equipment.
- Makes sure that the resident’s rights are respected; follows safety rules; and sticks to the schedule set by the Dietary Manager.
- Help in the preparation and cooking of meals while adhering to all applicable safety procedures and state and federal requirements, Putting together and offering various drinks, preparing for food service by setting up and handing around trays.
- Previous Dietary Aide or Food Preparation Experience Be at least 18 and have an HS diploma or GED. Medical exam to determine TB, Mumps, Measles, and other screenings.
- Ability to engage with coworkers and residents in a professional manner in any scenario The ability to work additional hours, including weekends and evenings, if required.
- Superior communication skills, both verbal and nonverbal, a solid foundation in mathematics, the ability to work independently, and the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment are all prerequisites for this position.
- Prior experience working as a dietary assistant in a hospital environment is desirable, a fundamental understanding of computers, Capability to browse web-based apps on a fundamental level. [Required]
- At least six months of experience in food service is preferred, and you must have a good report on how to drive a car. To be considered for an internal transfer, an employee must be in good standing (based on evaluations, work history, corrective actions, etc.).