Part-Time Senior Designer – Jebba
For a Design Director, we have a position open. Storytelling has the unique ability to enlighten, spark debates & change, and you have a strong interest in it. You have an intrinsic motivation to strive for greatness and growth via your everyday job and your attitude. You are able to see opportunities and solutions in even the most difficult situations.
Job Title : Senior Designer
Location : Jebba, Kwara, Nigeria
Salary : $ 43.97 per hour.
Company : Blank Street
Job Type : Part-Time
- An intimate and engaging approach to managing the whole process is used to ensure that all aspects of the product are as perfected as possible before samples are made.
- We need to preserve and enforce our brand rules (typefaces, materials, and color palettes) while we expand our current services and establish new ones.
- Having a clear and compelling design point of view and vision for the future is essential, as is the bravery to seek forward-thinking design solutions and support unconventional and boundary-pushing concepts.
- Involved in developing and expanding a library of graphic assets for use in various advertising, marketing, and product-related tasks.
- Guarantee that the projects you are in charge of continue beyond their intended scopes, and find further possibilities inside the client’s organization
- Assuring that the company’s strategy and brand objectives are accomplished by working with partners from across the Creative and Marketing departments as well as other areas
- In this position, you’ll work with customers and colleagues to assist them understand how to address business issues while simultaneously fulfilling the needs of the brand. Direct contact with all the creative directors and strategists on our team is a benefit of working with us.
- Show a willingness to take chances and an enthusiasm for design exploration. Construct campaign thoughts and ideas with the assistance of creative directors while working on a wide range of projects
- The creative concept must be implemented appropriately, working with the strategy and creative teams, product designers and motion designers, production teams and suppliers.
- Produce project ideas and management techniques that lead to the creation of work that is interesting, inspiring, and motivating for our Design Team while also serving to act as an example for other designers to strive to in their own work.
- The ability to employ color, typography, and design elements in a way that is pleasing to the eye and does not overpower the message
- Any organization, with any kind of customer and wherever in the globe, confident (from startups to corporations to schools and beyond). ability to hop on tools to help the team as required. can help the squad out in a pinch.
- Design-based experience with integrated digital, social, and new media initiatives.
- Interdisciplinary approach to design and visual solutions spanning digital, experiential, retail, product/service design, and narratives are shown in this body of work.
- Capable of demonstrating how creativity may be utilized to achieve business objectives while keeping conforming and supporting brand requirements for aesthetics and quality of communication.