Part-Time Senior Designer Experiential Graphic Design – Lamitan
To collaborate with the creative director and a small team of designers, we are looking for a Lead Designer. The concept, story, and mechanics of the game will be guided by the lead designer. We are searching for a careful and adaptable designer with expertise working in well-known IPs and demonstrated cooperation skills. They are at ease taking a comprehensive approach to the project and are able to bring diverse elements together to form a compelling overall.
Job Title : Senior Designer Experiential Graphic Design
Location : Lamitan, Basilan Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 42.84 per hour.
Company : Marotta Controls, Inc
Job Type : Part-Time
- Performs duties largely without supervision but receives weekly project guidance from superiors.
- Builds appropriate project plans, goals and work plans to frame early-stage efforts in an actionable and relevant way. Builds appropriate project plans, goals and work plans to frame early-stage efforts in an actionable and relevant way.
- capable of juggling multiple, smaller or medium-sized projects without slowing down or sacrificing quality.
- Capable of demonstrating the value of design strategy and human-centered design (HCD) throughout the organization as a strong champion for the methodology.
- Successful mindsets, faith in leadership, and collaborative effort are fostered within the company. In order to achieve this goal, it is necessary to first recognize and then convey critical responsibilities and processes.
- Utilizes ethnographic design research techniques to generate qualitative insights that have an effect on projects, products, and strategy.
- capable of organizing and leading user groups, stakeholder groups, and participatory design workshops to elicit requirements, ideas, and comments.
- Employees are coached, directed, and given leadership support in order to meet department, corporate, and customer goals. Conducts and oversees the completion of performance evaluations.
- Market research, interviews with stakeholders, contextual inquiry/ethnographic observation, and other forms of primary and secondary research are among the methods used to unearth unknowns and analyze trends, perspectives, and applications in the sector.
- capable of working with and fostering bonds between clinical/operational champions, business leaders, and product managers.
- Produces an environment where employees feel valued and supported, allowing them to give their all on the job. Gains people’ confidence and admiration.
- Possess the ability to make wise decisions and solve problems through efficient time management, superior organizational skills, keen attention to detail, and efficient prioritization.
- Fully understands and applies advanced HCD principles and processes, such as qualitative and quantitative research, analysis, and synthesis methods.
- Extensive experience determining project outcomes and timelines in the face of ambiguity, as well as a track record of success navigating unfamiliar terrain, including but not limited to, unfamiliar domains, sensitive topics, and difficult challenges.
- Improves individual and group performance by encouraging and facilitating learning, participation, communication, and supervision.