Full-Time Senior Copywriter – Social – Buruanga
The Senior Copywriter’s primary responsibility will be to provide consumer-focused copy for our digital marketing channels, including websites, online tools, microsites, banners, and digital ads. This person will play a crucial role on our digital creative team, collaborating with our web designers to produce high-quality, imaginative digital advertising as well as clear, engaging action steps for the web and related technologies. This is a public facing position that requires decisive action, a sense of urgency, personal accountability, and open communication.
Job Title : Senior Copywriter – Social
Location : Buruanga, Aklan Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 35.03 per hour.
Company : Ketchum Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Smart questions will get you the answers you need from innovative leaders.
- Updating and refining the brand’s established tone and writing style guides.
- Responsible for leading the development of high-level, strategic messaging for major initiatives and the website.
- Work together with both internal and external collaborators to solicit and incorporate feedback on the copy.
- Be sure that all messages are sent out on time, are written clearly, and reflect the Elevations tone.
- Maintain media rules and act as PR agency’s day-to-day coordinator.
- Write creatively and at a college level, while also being fluent in a variety of brand voices and styles.
- By working together on content creation and evaluation, support is provided for all communication channels (email, social media, blogs, digital banking, lead generation, PPC, branch marketing, PR).
- To produce accurate copy for given projects, research goods and services across all business sectors.
- There should be a focus on content, marketing, and organizational goals while writing and editing copy.
- familiarity with collaborating on the creation of marketing materials with designers, project managers, and third-party vendors.
- It is preferred that candidates have a bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism, advertising, or a related field.
- Put your knowledge to use, think outside the box, and take calculated actions when you’re trying to fix problems or find profitable opportunities.
- 7+ years of experience in writing, marketing, and/or communications related fields.
- Experience presenting to all levels for creative presentations and be proficient in presentation software (PowerPoint, Google Slides).