Full-Time Senior Budget Analyst – Al Rayyan
The Budget Analyst is responsible for a wide variety of duties that assure the operational performance and quality of the business unit, including budgeting and financial reporting. Analyzing the budget will help the Budget Analyst to aid in process design as well as forecasting and making suggestions that will improve efficiency. By using Hyperion and PeopleSoft, the Budget Analyst will aid in the analysis of budget to actual expenditure variations while also keeping track of and evaluating productivity and workload trends. With the help of the Budget Director, the Budget Analyst will support the Budget Department and the facility with important initiatives. There will be a functional expert on the PeopleSoft/Hyperion applications assigned to the Budget Analyst
Job Title : Senior Budget Analyst
Location : Al Rayyan, Al Rayyan, Qatar
Salary : $ 34.42 per hour.
Company : Boise Cascade Corporation
Job Type : Full-Time
- Management and internal control evaluations of the agency’s financial operations are provided by the agency’s financial oversight committee. To detect and evaluate trends impacting budget demands, frequently examine operational budgets.
- Using PeopleSoft accounting software, keep tabs on and manage departmental budgets (Hyperion). Take care of employee requests in the ARF database as well.
- It is your responsibility to maintain order and cleanliness in your immediate work environment to protect your safety and the safety of your colleagues. I’ll inform the appropriate supervisor and human resources of any harmful situations and/or behaviors. To the best of their abilities, they will right any harmful situations right away.
- Responsible for incorporating the following core competencies into daily tasks: dedication to integrity, expertise/quality of work, support for the company’s financial goals, initiative/motivation, cooperation/relationships, problem analysis/discretion, goal accomplishment through organization, positive oral/written communication skills, leadership qualities, dedication to affirmative action, dependability/reliability, flexibility, and ownership/accountability.
- Plan daily activities in accordance with corporate policy, job description, and supervisor’s instructions in order to optimize personal productivity.
- By being open and responsive to any training offered by the organization, the employee is expected to help themselves grow.
- Participates in the collection and analysis of financial data for all offices as well as competitive benchmarking within the legal services sector by using the analyst’s current market knowledge base.
- Charge-backs, inter-departmental reclassifications, and monitoring of consignment cash receipts are all handled via a slew of spreadsheet-heavy processes. For the monthly, quarterly, and yearly budget meetings, this helps to create reports.
- Meets with relevant employees on a regular basis to examine different departmental tasks and data.
- A budget analyst’s responsibilities include financial planning, budget preparation, budget execution, and budget monitoring, as well as managerial cost accounting, financial analysis, financial management systems, financial risk analysis, and other financial reporting and management controls.
- Working with computer keyboards requires long hours of sitting and standing, as well as good vision, dexterity, and finger dexterity.
- The ability to adapt to changing priorities, to work productively and diligently, to fulfill deadlines, and to effectively manage one’s workload.
- Financial and accounting models, as well as cash flow analysis and planning for organizations of all kinds, are my specialty.
- Strong computer abilities in accounting software are required as well as the ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with all levels of management in the company.
- Bachelor’s degree with at least one year of experience in Budget Administration, Accounting, or Budget forecasting, modeling; familiarity with government, grants, and fund accounting.