Part-Time Senior Billing Clerk – Narsinghgarh
A Billing Clerk is responsible for carrying out the Medical Center’s billing activities in a professional and efficient way in order to enable cash flow on patient accounts. The responsibilities mentioned below are merely examples of the numerous sorts of labor that may be done. If the task is comparable, related, or a natural assignment to this job, the exclusion of clear declarations of responsibilities does not disqualify them from the position.
Job Title : Senior Billing Clerk
Location : Narsinghgarh, Madhya Pradesh, India
Salary : $ 31.9 per hour.
Company : Sonoco Products Co.
Job Type : Part-Time
- Compiles data by reading computer files or records such as purchase orders, sales tickets, and charge slips.
- Verify the quality and completeness of billing papers and other data, and obtain or fix any errors as needed.
- To find short shipments, compare orders with purchase orders, sales orders, and bill of ladings.
- Investigate and follow up with the Inventory Control Department in order to acquire edited, amended Bills of Lading.
- At the conclusion of each month and each quarter, the senior accountant will review the bills for grant cash and approve or deny them.
- Ascertain whether or not a claim is accepted or refused, then explore the reason for the refusal.
- For funders, quarterly reports should contain revenue entries that must be approved by the controller before publishing.
- Knowledge and support of the hospital’s goals and objectives is shown by this individual’s ability to adhere to the organization’s values.
- Prepares credit memoranda to reflect returned or incorrectly billed goods. Kinds of credit for clients or lending institutions.
- Performs basic accounting tasks, such as inputting data and keeping track of invoices and other supporting documentation for payments owed for goods bought or services given.
- Must be able to balance and reconcile numbers, do some statistical analysis, and execute simple mathematical computations.
- Writing and speaking well in English is a need.
- Day-to-day operations need the ability to master new internal technologies as well as strong knowledge of ERP systems (Net Suite, SAP, Oracle, etc.).
- Computer literacy is necessary, especially familiarity with spreadsheets and accounting software.
- Ability to facilitate communication and cooperation amongst coworkers, patients, and others.