Full-Time Second Shift Warehouse Specialist – Bilaspur
The Warehouse Specialist is accountable for carrying out numerous tasks in a warehouse or stockroom setting and reports to the Materials/Logistics Manager and/or the team lead. This dedicated team member will carry out all inventory management tasks required to provide inventories for production and order fulfillment. Additionally, he or she will assist the Distribution Team in keeping a cozy, well-organized, and secure work environment while meeting or surpassing our customers’ expectations.
Job Title : Second Shift Warehouse Specialist
Location : Bilaspur, Himachal Pradesh, India
Salary : $ 31.26 per hour.
Company : Valero Energy Corporation
Job Type : Full-Time
- The ability to efficiently and effectively receive and inspect, store and retrieve, stage and transport food, equipment, goods and commodities, materials and supplies in conjunction with management and employees as well as buying staff and suppliers as well as other departments or agencies is essential.
- Cleans shelves, pallets, workstations, and the area where shipping supplies are kept. Follows procedures, rules, and regulations. Keeps the work area safe and clean.
- Maintain a safe warehouse environment by coordinating forklift, pallet jack, and other vehicle maintenance and escalating safety problems as needed.
- Coordinates the receiving of supplies from suppliers, or other warehouses, precisely and timely.
- Cleaning and arranging the warehouse environment, as well as putting together material kits for production orders, will be your primary responsibilities.
- In addition to loading and unloading vehicles, receiving raw materials and goods, and selecting, packaging, wrapping, labeling, and/or shipping items, responsibilities include inventory management, shipping, receiving, and storage of product.
- Follow SOPs to ensure inventory, delivery, and quality objectives are met to fulfill client needs.
- Serves as a backup to Warehouse leadership, managing and conveying regular chores to Warehouse technicians, filing requisitions for typical warehouse products, and arranging national/international shipments to clients and other Taconic facilities.
- Shipping merchandise to clients, which includes collecting up orders, packing, recording information about serial numbers, utilizing shipping systems, filling out waybills, and verifying shipments.
- Data accuracy is critical in ERP systems, because you must acquire and maintain it constantly. Inventory management, report generation, troubleshooting, and providing assistance to other users are all included in this role.
- Capability to operate in a fast-paced atmosphere that prioritizes teamwork and multitasking, Possession of the ability to deal with sensitive and private information and documents, Required to have a driver’s license that is currently active
- Good analytical skills to understand material transactions and reconcile differences in physical inventory, Know how to do basic math functions and have done them before
- Associate’s degree from a two-year college or technical school, or technical or management experience at an equivalent level, one to three years of related experience and/or training
- Work experience in skilled or technical positions that required prior training in order to conduct operations and find solutions to issues in environments where certain rules or standards were offered.
- Fostering a culture that stresses safety and satisfaction, Leading a team and improving employee morale