Full-Time Second Shift Telecommunications Technician – Anantapur
We are looking for a Telecommunications Technician that is both competent and driven. This critical position is in charge of onsite equipment and hardware installation and removal in a given geographic area. This includes, but is not limited to, site safety, the installation and removal of common system equipment, and other activities as needed to effectively maintain and run the site in accordance with the specifications. This position requires the ability to operate as part of a team and under the supervision of the team leader, as well as working in the field in a variety of situations. Candidates should like performing hands-on work, be able to follow directions, and work safely.
Job Title : Second Shift Telecommunications Technician
Location : Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh, India
Salary : $ 25.24 per hour.
Company : Solutia Inc
Job Type : Full-Time
- To provide experience in low voltage cabling, audio visual, IP Telephony System, telephones, voicemail, and associated communications systems, Maintain an eye on the available supplies and be ready to place orders in order to meet the requirements for the telephones, data cabling, UPS, and network equipment.
- Primary service owner for the legacy phone system, doing regular maintenance, in-field cross-connections, diagnosing voice quality problems, and delivering great customer service.
- They install and repair all types of phones and commas. To maintain communication systems, racks, cables, terminals, and grounding are needed.
- When the division is understaffed or facing a greater amount of work, this person will be able to efficiently give back-up and/or assistance for their coworkers.
- Users are given instructions on how to utilize and use the various hardware and software systems that are available to them. Maintains a watchful eye on the Help Desk’s phones and emails, in addition to generating and resolving work orders.
- Transporting and moving computer hardware, peripherals, and tools. Moving physical plant components such as equipment, supplies, and materials is one of the key tasks of this position.
- SIP connection, desktop soft clients, headsets and their management software, Polycom conference phones, analog phones and analog circuitry, and UAT are all examples of equipment connected with the unified communication platform that should be routinely maintained as part of this process.
- Installs telecommunications equipment, such as routers, switches, multiplexors, cable trays, and fire and security systems, to begin the development of voice and data networks.
- Fixes desktop hardware and software, computer, network, server, telecom, and printer issues.
- Develop extensive written suggestions for management and staff on new technologies to select the most appropriate innovations for implementation.
- Patch panel terminations and campus copper cabling are only some of the alternatives available for high-speed modular connectivity.
- Telecommunications experience with voice systems is required. Experience with session border controllers, analog escapes, Windows and Linux server infrastructure, VoIP/SIP troubleshooting tools, T1, E1, fraud analysis and remediation, IP voice routing, IVR, ACD, chatbots, PCAP, Skype for Business, Microsoft Teams, Cisco-based routing/switching, QOS, and MOS is helpful.
- In order to utilize data and information efficiently, one must be able to assess and classify it. If you’re looking for patterns in data, you’ll need to use your best judgment when classifying it and make use of pre-existing criteria.
- It is necessary to have a high school diploma and five years of relevant job experience in order to apply for this position. Applicants should have a bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or telecommunications.
- Utilization of Equipment, Machinery, Tools, and Materials: The capacity to operate, maneuver, and/or control the activities of equipment, machinery, tools, and/or materials utilized in executing vital tasks is required.