Full-Time Second Shift Maintenance Engineer – Mubārak al Kabīr
In order to maintain the continuous and safe operation of all assigned equipment in the health care physical environment, the Maintenance Engineer junior level position performs routine and preventative maintenance, analyzes mechanical and electrical problems, and makes adjustments, repairs, and replacements as necessary. Under the supervision of a Maintenance Engineer II or above, this job performs its duties.
Job Title : Second Shift Maintenance Engineer
Location : Mubārak al Kabīr, Mubārak al Kabīr, Kuwait
Salary : $ 27.15 per hour.
Company : Peoples Energy Corp.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Utilize maintenance metrics, including expenditure, dependability, and maintenance, for the designated region. Gain an understanding of the goals of the Facility Maintenance Strategy for the areas that have been allotted to you, as well as the pertinent history of any equipment that has failed.
- Contribute your technical expertise to the development of work packages to guarantee that relevant standards are met. Contribute ideas to the formulation of work orders throughout the process of developing turnaround work, especially on essential equipment that requires engineering evaluation or involvement.
- Perform any other duties that the boss thinks are an important part of the job. This could include, but is not limited to, keeping to work schedules, following attendance policies, and following any other operating rules, policies, and procedures.
- In addition to HVAC and fire suppression and explosion suppression equipment, this position’s responsibilities also include preventive and corrective maintenance on a variety of other equipment and systems throughout the facility. This includes everything from lights and filtration systems to material handling equipment.
- Contributes to the development of maintenance skill sets, executes minor equipment redesigns, and creates fast change procedures and processes to increase equipment availability.
- Finish the EH&S orientation as well as all of the necessary training. Demonstrate safe work practices and carry out your job in a manner that does not cause harm to others or the environment. Ensure that all of the manufacturing area’s and/or maintenance area’s EH&S criteria are satisfied.
- Data on the reliability and performance of equipment should be sent to technical resource networks so that equipment needs, equipment performance evaluations, vendor performance, and upgrades to Most Effective Technology may all be taken into consideration. (MET).
- Greater senior reliability and maintenance engineers, maintenance supervisors, and technicians with more expertise should be consulted on productivity issues.
- Industrial hygiene and EH&S procedures may be supported. Incorporate safety considerations into the design and upkeep of your facility. Make sure you understand how process chemistry impacts construction or lubricant materials.
- Efforts made to increase the dependability of both assets and systems, with a particular focus on the Mean Time Between Failure (MTBF) and the solutions that come from the deployment of either mitigation or removal.
- Word and Excel skills are essential in today’s workplace. Using leadership, initiative, collaboration, and interpersonal effectiveness as examples.
- Eighteen months of hands-on maintenance and repair experience in one or more of the following areas: pipefitting, HVACR, steam-operated systems used for humidification and sterilization, pneumatic and electronic building control systems (BAC), plumbing systems, commercial or industrial laundry equipment, sterilizing equipment, gas or diesel engines and generators, kitchen and cafeteria equipment, mechanical and electrical systems, carpentry, troubleshooting, or welding.
- Welding, Electronics, and Electrical repairs; Welding; Industrial Equipment installs; Alignment; Start-up Repairs; etc.
- Ensuring a safe workplace through operating safely and following EHS standards Strong work ethic and ability to be effective in an empowered team.
- PhD in Engineering and prior Engineering Internship experience; OR Master’s Degree in Engineering with 1 year of Engineering experience with increasing degrees of responsibility, which may include Gallo TMDP or OMDP experience. OR Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering plus three years of progressively responsible engineering experience, which may include Gallo TMDP or OMDP experience.