27 May 2023
Full-Time Second Shift Life Coach – Pamplona
Life Coach is in charge of providing residents with competent, sensitive, and high-quality care. They help individuals with memory impairment with doing everyday duties and managing their lives. Our Life Coach collaborates with our clients and their families to develop a plan and routine that maintains freedom while promoting the best level of functioning possible. Each care plan describes the particular objectives for each resident, ensuring that treatment is genuinely resident-centered.
Job Title : Second Shift Life Coach
Location : Pamplona, Cagayan Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 33.36 per hour.
Company : Pathmark Stores Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Create and maintain professional connections with customers, workers, and community agencies; work in a team environment; accept responsibility with little supervision.
- Maintain adequate monitoring of the site, including awareness of any essential treatment concerns, in order to keep participants safe while they are at their house.
- As desired, training in daily living and coping, social and socio-sexual skills, and support services helped the person move toward independence.
- It is essential that you possess patience, friendliness, and sincerity. When interacting with residents, family members, visitors, and other staff members, it is important to be kind, considerate, and use excellent judgment.
- As requested, provide assistance to individuals with their personal hygiene. Assist with the daily care of residents by doing tasks such as washing, dressing in appropriate seasonal apparel, grooming, shaving, combing hair, putting on shoes, and other care requirements to ensure that care is administered in a manner that maintains the dignity of each person.
- Finish the needs assessment by collecting information from the member, the member’s family, stakeholders, and other parties.
- Adheres to and shows the Company’s fundamental values, purpose, policies, processes, and compliance strategy in all areas of this position’s performance.
- Make resident rounds with prior shift and 15-minute checks throughout shift. Before leaving, check on the next shift. Check out with nurse.
- Encourage a pleasant atmosphere for the member by inspiring, acknowledging, and engaging members via effective communication and personalized techniques.
- Facilitates the social and community integration of an individual in line with his or her unique personal or cultural preferences and treatment plan objectives. Included, but not limited to, are the following.
- At least two years of direct experience in social service, with at least one year spent working with low-income families, homeless families, or families who have been abused at home.
- Capability to complete a year-long group facilitation cycle that includes assessing requirements, planning, developing, coordinating, monitoring, and evaluating using a data-driven method. Excellent interpersonal, leadership, and motivating abilities
- Problem-solving abilities that are both effective and attentive to detail Sensitivity to individuals living in poverty and experience assisting those who are, Capability to distinguish between personal and professional matters, as well as to establish clear limits with members
- It is essential that you have a high school graduation or a general education degree (GED), and previous experience dealing with persons who have mental disorders or developmental disabilities, or training that is connected to any of these, is greatly encouraged.
- A wide range of demographics, including those with special needs, those who have been or are presently engaged in the child welfare system, and those who live below the poverty line.