Part-Time Second Shift Life Coach – Baguio
Life Coach gives residents competent, empathetic attention. They help memory-impaired individuals manage their everyday life. Life Coach works with people and their families to build a routine that encourages independence and excellent functioning. Each care plan explains each resident’s objectives.
Job Title : Second Shift Life Coach
Location : Baguio, Benguet Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 35.87 per hour.
Company : Provident Financial Group
Job Type : Part-Time
- Self-sufficiency was achieved through providing training in daily living and coping skills as well as support services.
- Ensure that participants are safe in their homes by providing enough monitoring of the location and being aware of any required treatment concerns.
- You need to have patience, be pleasant, and be honest. When dealing with residents, family members, visitors, and other staff members, it is important to be kind, considerate, and use excellent judgment.
- Knowledge of the treatment needs of people who have mental health, substance use, and co-occurring conditions; knowledge of basic counseling skills; ability to develop and maintain cooperative, professional relationships with clients, other staff, and community agencies; ability to work in an environment that emphasizes teamwork; ability to assume responsibility with a minimal amount of supervision and direction;
- Use proper communication and targeted activities to motivate, acknowledge, and engage people in a positive setting.
- For those with mental health issues, social and community inclusion is an important part of therapy. These are but a few instances.
- As requested, assist residents with personal hygiene. Assist with daily care of seniors by washing, dressing in appropriate seasonal apparel, grooming, shaving, combing hair, putting on shoes, and other care requirements to ensure care is administered in a manner that maintains each resident’s dignity.
- Collecting information from the member, the member’s family, stakeholders, and any other relevant parties is required in order to successfully complete the needs assessment.
- Perform 15-minute checks on residents allocated to your care during the shift, in addition to making rounds of residents with the shift before you. Before you depart, you should make your rounds with the incoming shift. Before you go, please make sure you’ve checked out with the nurse.
- In the execution of all parts of this role, the employee ensures that they adhere to the fundamental values, purpose, policies, and processes of the company, as well as the compliance plan.
- There must have a minimum of 2 years of direct experience working with low-income families, homeless families, or domestic violence victims in order to be eligible for this position.
- An associate’s degree or equivalent work experience with people with mental disorders or developmental disabilities is preferable over a high school diploma or GED.
- Being able to complete a full facilitation cycle of a group over the course of one year: understanding group requirements and gathering data to inform future planning; Exceptional interpersonal, leadership, and motivating abilities.
- a keen eye for detail and the ability to solve problems Knowledge and experience dealing with people in poverty To be able to separate personal and professional life and to create limits with members
- Language Learners, kids with special needs, youth who have been or are presently engaged with the child welfare system, children living below the poverty line, and children from single parent families are the target population.