Full-Time Second Shift Controller – Adoni
A corporation needs an ambitious Controller. You’ll supervise accounting and clerical departments in this capacity. As Controller, you’ll plan and lead all accounting operations, manage the gathering and consolidation of financial information for internal and external financial statements, and guide department personnel. You’ll make crucial choices, challenge, negotiate, and influence our team. As a leader, you’ll foster smart, advanced ideas, question the current quo, and support innovation.
Job Title : Second Shift Controller
Location : Adoni, Andhra Pradesh, India
Salary : $ 36.56 per hour.
Company : Navistar International Corporation
Job Type : Full-Time
- Accounting and reporting requirements include conservative concepts. To certify the company’s financial accounts, boost efficiency via recommendation adoption, and lower total expenses, organize information for internal and external auditors. Observe local, state, and federal tax filing and reporting duties.
- In order to guarantee that all financial regulations and procedures are followed correctly, it is the duty of this department. Set up new policies and processes in order to increase the accuracy of financial reporting and the efficiency of closure and reporting activities.
- Work with the Finance Department to research, plan and implement departmental or firm-wide changes, such as software and systems installation.
- Management of the company’s financial affairs, including accounts payable and receivable as well as bank reconciliations as well as contact with senior management.
- This position requires management of all financial operations, including accounts payable, invoicing and collections, and payroll.
- Create a financial statement each month. Establish accounting documents and reconcile bank statements Monthly financial statements must be maintained current and evaluated for trends and patterns. Make it quite obvious that there are disparities Assign each employee monthly accrual to cash work papers; Prepare and analyze a cash flow statement Reports must be sent. Create budgets with the CFO and/or Executive Team’s assistance.
- Cash flow reports that estimate weekly and monthly cash needs should be prepared, and cash should be managed regularly.
- Every month, review cash disbursement transactions to ensure that the general ledger account allocations and distributions to various budget categories are accurate.
- Control monthly invoicing dates to ensure timely invoice payment and financial management.
- (ensure standards are followed) Control receivables Make that the right revenue allocation is being made, then review and submit your sales tax. Do everything is necessary to help customers with collecting issues.
- Analyzing financial data and determining how it will influence the company in a timely and accurate manner Be able to handle a variety of duties that are critical to the company’s future growth.
- Many skills are required, including diplomacy and the ability to communicate and persuade people from a wide range of backgrounds. Payroll, accounts payable, and accounts receivable are all areas that are well-versed in the company’s accounting procedures.
- As well as the ability to organize and carry out effective presentations, excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Technology, analytics, and management experience are all highly sought for. Prior experience in public accounting is a huge plus.
- Accountants who have the Certified Public Accountant (CPA) designation with a bachelor’s degree from one of these fields are highly sought after. A combination of appropriate job experience and education is also acceptable.