Full-Time Second Shift Administrative Secretary – Sevilla
Under careful supervision, the Administrative Secretary performs secretarial duties such typing standard letters and forms, arranging files, and delivering mail. The manager arranges and examines the job. assigns priorities, welcomes visitors, and determines the appropriateness of phone calls based on discretion and judgment.
Job Title : Second Shift Administrative Secretary
Location : Sevilla, Bohol Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 31.85 per hour.
Company : Siebel Systems Inc
Job Type : Full-Time
- helping with note-taking, trip arrangements, copying, scanning, faxing, and emailing.
- Create, present, acquire, or manage information about employer-employee relations; doing so requires access to confidential information for the purpose of discussion.
- Patient care coordinators may be asked to type patient paperwork, collect patient data for clinicians, manage patient files, and schedule surgeries, testing, and visits.
- organizes and keeps basic departmental records, such as employee information, payroll data, attendance records, and work orders.
- Types standard business correspondence (e.g., memos, letters, reports) and edits for grammar, spelling, and punctuation. The workload is structured in accordance with deadlines and priorities.
- Apply and provide detailed and technical information on district policies, rules, and regulations, in relation to the assigned department or office.
- Posts data to logs and records, keeps track of existing files, and creates various ad-hoc reports as directed by the supervisor.
- Maintains the departmental schedule. The calendar is filled with appointments and gatherings. Schedules business trips and conferences as required.
- receives, screens, and notifies the proper employees or records messages regarding visitors and phone calls. Responds to broad questions about the activities and operations of the department or unit by referencing the rules and regulations that have been set in place.
- carries out relevant general office tasks, including ordering and monitoring standard supplies, running the office copier, compiling and assembling papers, accepting and delivering interdepartmental mail, and so forth.
- Communicating and exchanging information with callers, visitors, and others requires social skills including politeness and sensitivity.
- experience scheduling and organizing appointments is a plus.
- Preferred qualifications include one year of prior experience working in an office environment.
- Knowledge of the English language and familiarity with Microsoft Office software are prerequisites.
- understanding of how to use fax machines, scanners, copiers, and printers.