Full-Time Sales Account Manager – Al-Minyā
You, in your capacity as Advertising Account Manager, will be tasked with creating, launching, monitoring, and refining Advertising campaigns for a client roster. You’ll be in charge of overseeing campaigns from inception to completion to evaluation using your in-depth knowledge of the most effective and cutting-edge e-Commerce platforms, methods, and best practices. This person will collaborate with our in-house professionals to realize your strategic goals and realize your vision.
Job Title : Sales Account Manager
Location : Al-Minyā, Al-Minyā, Egypt
Salary : $ 30.34 per hour.
Company : Amazon.com Services LLC
Job Type : Full-Time
- capacity to steer partnerships across a wide range of traffic sources, addressing complex problems in areas such as Email, Social, Native, Listicles, Paid Search Marketing, and more.
- Assist with the management of current advertiser partnerships by quickly building personal relationships with our clients and assessing opportunities to build revenue.
- Achieve and exceed the other goals and quarterly revenue targets set by the leadership team.
- Use analytics and technology to effectively consult with these advertisers and work with a wide range of internal teams to track the success of their campaigns.
- Serve as the public face of the company, both online and in person, in order to create and oversee productive commercial relationships.
- We will start to enroll larger, more challenging clients who face more market issues based on your experience.
- Ensure Company has the highest pricing and most competitive campaigns to provide both internal and external traffic channels the highest ROI.
- promoting the usage of our proprietary advertising technology, Companion, and driving platform adoption among your clients.
- managing customer expectations by clarifying the time and cost impacts of requested changes to the program’s scope.
- Assist the management group in bringing on new, major advertising clients, and carry out other duties related to business growth and sales.
- expertise with Adobe Creative Suite is a plus, but knowledge with Microsoft Office is required.
- Experience with pay-per-click advertising campaigns on Google, Amazon, or a similar platform is required.
- Earning a bachelor’s degree is preferred, especially if it is in the fields of marketing, communications, business, or a related field.
- Extensive experience gathering, documenting, and communicating client requirements to internal stakeholders.
- At least one year of experience managing digital marketing programs, preferably in the e-commerce sector; demonstrated success with paid advertising and digital strategy.