Full-Time Revit Designer – Doha
You’ll be joining a dynamic industry as an Industrial Designer. You’ll be a part of a team that oversees a wide range of products and services for PCs, monitors, accessories, services, apps, and virtual reality headsets around the world. You, as an Industrial Designer, will play a key role in our efforts to make the world a better place by fostering more environmentally friendly designs and coming up with innovative uses for technology to enhance people’s daily lives.
Job Title : Revit Designer
Location : Doha, Ad Dawhah, Qatar
Salary : $ 22.65 per hour.
Company : Assembly OSM Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- To determine if a design is practical, consider its safety, attractiveness, and usefulness.
- If you want to help the team come up with ideas and determine which categories to enter, you may do both by giving them your input.
- Work with other experts to assess whether design suggestions will meet needs, such as mechanical engineers and manufacturers.
- Works with internal and external manufacturing and engineering groups to provide product design requirements and assess manufacturing needs.
- Designs and prototypes should be presented to key stakeholders for approval.
- Engage the HP design community to create cutting-edge concepts together using the newest materials, forms, and color trends.
- A positive safety culture can be promoted and maintained by proactive leadership of all safety program initiatives.
- Create prototypes, gather feedback, and present your work to a board of directors.
- Think about the brand’s visual identity and the language used in product design to ensure that users are always satisfied.
- Cooperate with suppliers to develop brand-appropriate production and packaging methods that are also cost-effective.
- professional expertise as a designer, as well as a portfolio showcasing your product designs and examples of how your creations were successfully implemented.
- To make the most of design and prototyping software, you’ll need some experience with computers.
- Analytical abilities: Examine consumers and identify the demand for new items by using logic or reasoning.
- Imagination: They thought of innovative ways to use existing technologies in their product design.
- Capacity to identify complex design obstacles, such as those involving a product’s requirement, size, form, function, and cost; to foresee manufacturing problems; to generate alternatives; to weigh those alternatives; and to implement solutions.