Full-Time Retention Specialist Bilingual, Entry Level – Balilihan
This role requires you to create and maintain excellent client relationships so that TCP can deliver on the services agreed upon that are aligned with your client’s goals, objectives, and expectations. We educate our customers, provide them advise and recommendations, help them solve problems, and represent them. As long as they succeed, we succeed.
Job Title : Retention Specialist Bilingual, Entry Level
Location : Balilihan, Bohol Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 16.82 per hour.
Company : Earthlink, Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- All allocated obligations and tasks are considered to be part of the necessary functions, unless they are unrelated to the specified activities, in which case they are considered to be other (non-essential) functions.
- Each and every case that has been received has to be recorded and organized. Field crew wants case notes.
- The following duties explain the business objective of this position. Specific roles or tasks might vary and be independently recorded. The employee may not be obliged to fulfill all of the stated responsibilities. According to business requirements, additional responsibilities may be allocated and roles can be altered.
- Information about state and federal financial aid, registration, vocational options, program choice/change, educational requirements, college policy/procedures, state policy, etc., for students who want to go to a technical college or are already there;
- Students who are at danger of dropping out are encouraged to attend special activities and courses aimed at keeping them engaged. supports the development of innovative intervention measures to enhance student retention and persistence through graduation;
- Employees must know and observe safe work practices and corporate policies and procedures relating to job safety, including safety standards and regulations. Workers must report dangerous circumstances to supervisors.
- Employees are held responsible for completing their tasks successfully. Job performance criteria may be recorded individually, and they can include functions, goals, responsibilities, or activities that are not directly specified here.
- As soon as possible after receiving the shipment, open it and compare it to the manifest. If there are any inconsistencies, immediately notify the sender.
- Cancellation and price inquiries should be addressed via phone and email. The major function of this role is to make outbound calls to customers.
- Any and all jobs must be completed in accordance with the company’s rules and processes and in a way that is honest, ethical, and professional. It is expected that workers who have questions about corporate rules and processes should ask their supervisors or authorized company representatives for clarification.
- Customers can be reached by the CSC or other departments through “requested call-back” lists. Before starting a business, you should learn about things like operating systems, service programs, and how to get rid of pests.
- Maintaining relationships with existing customers requires having the skills necessary to defuse tense situations and come up with creative answers to challenging difficulties. Always be aware of and make use of the allowed resolution pathways in order to save time and money for your customers.
- You must have a high school diploma or GED, and a college degree in sales, marketing, or business is preferred. Must have between one and three years of successful sales experience. Experience in the telecommunications industry and B2B sales/service is strongly preferred.
- Confidentiality in dealing with consumer information is a must. As indicated by past work experience, the candidate must be self-motivated and results-driven.
- thorough familiarity with the procedures involved in federal background investigations, including the statutes and rules that govern the conduct of background checks for security clearances