Full-Time Retail Key Holder – Ratlam
The Key Holder opens and closes a retail shop in the absence of the Store Manager. Provides retail management, monitoring, and direct customer help, as well as ensuring that the shop’s appearance meets requirements. Executes sales transactions and operates cash registers or credit/debit devices. Responsibilities include POS transactions, goods handling, stock processing, and stockroom management. Receiving, storing, and replacing sales floor merchandise, as well as stockpiling them.
Job Title : Retail Key Holder
Location : Ratlam, Madhya Pradesh, India
Salary : $ 13.65 per hour.
Company : The Estée Lauder Companies Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Prevent theft by performing routine store maintenance, following loss prevention guidelines, swiftly processing sales receipts and keeping shelves stocked with suitably priced merchandise, among other things.
- Meet and surpass daily sales and productivity goals while enabling others to accomplish the same.
- Client complaints are handled in a timely manner, and customers’ problems are addressed. Adheres to company policies and procedures, as well as the most recent POS system changes.
- Providing clients with an unforgettable shopping experience that leaves them inspired, emboldened, affirmed, and eager to return.
- Reconciling product invoices with products received, delivered, or transferred, as necessary, for accurate inventory, with all relevant receiving, shipping, and transfer paperwork.
- With the help of shop managers, assist them in making sales calls outside the store. Ensure that all e-mails and phone calls are dealt with promptly, politely, and efficiently.
- Assist your management team by ensuring that all duties are executed to a high quality.
- Tenders for purchases, processes cash or credit card payments, counts money and serves customers at the register.
- Maintains knowledge of consumer and company demands in order to improve service levels while reducing security risks; stays up to date on payment and exchange rules, as well as security standards.
- The shop’s opening and closing procedures have been executed appropriately. Maintaining the cleanliness and order of the sales floor, stock room, and outside product area are the primary responsibilities of this position.
- Excel and Word proficiency, as well as strong verbal and written communication abilities, are necessary for this role.
- Capable of continuously standing/walking; routinely pushing/pulling; sometimes bending/stooping/crawling/reaching above shoulders/kneeling; mounting a ladder; and carrying up to 40 pounds; i.e., fixture components and cartons of products.
- At least three years of retail or customer service experience is required for this role, as is a desire to provide exceptional customer service and sales.
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships with colleagues, departments, and the general public are all a component of the job description.
- Possibility of working on various days and locations (such as weekends and holiday periods) as required by the firm.