Full-Time Resident Manager – Patnongon
The Assistant Site Manager ensures that the efforts and successes of workers are acknowledged through developing excellent individuals, setting high performance expectations, and using business training resources. Protects inventories, manages assets, and oversees all aspects of business. Maintains the cleanliness of the whole site, including the stock room and the exterior area. Ensures that customers and employees have a good working relationship by holding regular meetings and having open dialogue.
Job Title : Resident Manager
Location : Patnongon, Antique Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 31.67 per hour.
Company : CityMD
Job Type : Full-Time
- assisting in the organization of appointments All hours, including overtime, are recorded on Schedule E. When employees clock in or exit early or late, the site manager should be alerted.
- Examining the internal standards and procedures are the departments of Technical Services, Human Resources, Accounting, and Information Technology (IT).
- Interviewing, employing, training, coaching, motivating, assessing, establishing and altering work hours, resolving team member complaints and grievances, punishing team members, planning and directing team members’ work, and so on are all part of managing and developing direct reporting personnel.
- Emergency measures, such as evacuating the building, lockdowns, and other safety concerns are included in the protocols for visitor sign-in and facility operations. These protocols ensure the safety of all who use the facility.
- It is vital for a worker to maintain a precise and exhaustive inventory of all of the company’s goods, supplies, equipment, and tools for which he or she is accountable.
- Assists with proactive monitoring of staff licenses and certificates (including CPR certifications) and monitors expiration to ensure active licenses and certifications are acquired before existing ones expire.
- Include but not limited to: timekeeping; injury management; Attendance; and Change of Status request in the reports you provide.
- Evaluation of subordinates’ performance based on job requirements and discussion with subordinates
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal and communication abilities, especially the ability to encourage and convince people and deal with varied personalities.
- All daily/weekly/monthly reconciliation items are handled in accordance with policy and practice. Assists in the negotiation with non-company suppliers on price, inventory, and service and return rights. Builds connections.
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant technical subject is required. In place of a bachelor’s degree, a relevant associate degree and two (2) years of more experience or four (4) years of additional experience may be substituted. A minimum of 5 years of CH/MH-53E experience is required.
- To properly manage the manufacturing process of several aircraft with complicated internal/external relationships, the site leaders must be able to provide guidance and assistance.
- It is needed that you have a working knowledge of computers and technology (Outlook, Excel, and Word), as well as the capacity to operate in high-temperature situations (-40 degrees Fahrenheit to 140 degrees Fahrenheit) while wearing personal protective equipment (PPE).
- To establish a high-performance team, a leader must lead by example, emphasize client needs, maintain communication lines open, and be open to criticism.
- The same as a diploma from a public or private high school. Interpersonal and interviewing skills are only some of the qualities that fall under this category. Excellent customer service that pays close attention to the smallest of details while simultaneously keeping an eye on the broader picture. a leader who inspires others by their ideas and innovations