Full-Time Reset Specialist- Merchandising – Taal
There are two main goals here: one, to aid in executing on the go-to-market strategy, and second, to support the marketing operations of the division to guarantee operational excellence. Merchants and online merchants make decisions, and the Merchandising Specialist makes sure those decisions are carried out. This includes setting up vendors, setting up new items, inputting costs, approving planograms, stocking and not stocking items, online assorting decisions, online content / presence for their assigned categories, and making sure the stocking matrix for new and remerch stores is correct. All internal merchandising operations, including Marketing, Online Merchandising, Supply Chain, Accounting and Pricing, are supported by the MS.
Job Title : Reset Specialist- Merchandising
Location : Taal, Batangas Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 16.87 per hour.
Company : LHH
Job Type : Full-Time
- Analyze site data to find A/B Testing opportunities that will help drive innovation and optimization. Set up hypotheses and KPIs, oversee the setup and execution of all A/B Tests, and present a next step proposal based on the results.
- keep track of things like catalog attributes and the process of getting important information from the supplier base, both retroactively and proactively.
- Co-ordinate the creation of above- and below-the-fold content with Brand, Creative, and external agencies. Collaboration with Brand on content, new product launches, and seasonal portfolio modifications is part of this.
- Keep up with the latest digital content trends, channel developments, best-practices, tools, and methodologies to ensure that your material is successful and unique.
- In order to ensure that the creative output is consistent with the overall strategy, external agencies should be included in the process. They need to be aware of the plan and what is expected of them.
- Ensure a consistent customer experience across all touch points by collaborating with teams from Category Management, Product Management, User Experience, Branding, and Marketing.
- work together to set and manage content guidelines for each channel. This way, we can make sure that our brand message is consistent no matter where our customers interact with us.
- In order to increase customer engagement, revenue, and conversion, analyze and propose strategic modifications to the shopping experience.
- Provide it easier for cross-functional teams to make data-based recommendations for content performance, ideation and optimization. In order to provide product assistance, determine content pillars using historical performance and current trends.
- Make suggestions across both your own channels as well as third-party channels using category and consumer behavior information derived from the data.
- Enthusiastic and open-minded attitude with a strong drive to discover new methods to improve customer satisfaction.
- This position requires the ability to communicate orally and in writing with a variety of people at various levels, including the executive level.
- Working effectively in a fast-paced atmosphere, proactivity and a start-up mindset, autonomy/initiative, tenacity and perseverance in attaining objectives, and so on
- Proven ability to meet deadlines, prioritize tasks, and solve problems creatively.
- An expert at multitasking and working in a fast-paced environment with a lot of tasks and clients.