Part-Time Remote Robotics Engineer – Dispur
We need someone who can learn, adapt, and thrive in a fast-paced, unpredictable workplace. As a Robotics Engineer, you’ll build cutting-edge technology to tackle growth and harvesting difficulties. You’ll collaborate with the Agricultural and Technology teams on Robotics and Automation. Industrial robots, PLCs, microcontrollers, computer vision, and sensor networks are our specialty. This is a chance to address unsolved challenges using robotics.
Job Title : Remote Robotics Engineer
Location : Dispur, Assam, India
Salary : $ 46.68 per hour.
Company : R.R. Donnelley & Sons Company
Job Type : Part-Time
- Programming Rockwell and Siemens PLC/HMI controllers. Programming VFDs and Servos Knowledgeable about GM, Ford, and FCA standards.
- Motion-planning engineer: Create motion planning and decision-making systems for multiple agents Formulate and implement your own motion control algorithms for a number of applications, including path tracking and formation driving. Robotic motion control engineer.
- Then we can put them to good use on our robotics and cloud infrastructure. Assist in the evaluation of design and coding
- Participate in project delivery activities, including but not limited to equipment specification and delivery, site and factory acceptance activities, verification/qualification activities, and issue resolution, alongside other senior technical professionals.
- Unmanned vehicle navigation and control algorithms must be devised and implemented.
- When faced with real-world challenges and interruptions, it is important to develop safe habits. Improve our robustness and autonomy by implementing basic robotics algorithms, such as planners, motion control, and perception
- does research on the latest technological developments in robotics engineering and discovers applications to medical and surgical procedures, conceives of and secures permission for the design of robots.
- Acquaint yourself with all the various technologies utilized in the design and construction of automation systems. Make use of time and motion studies or standard data to determine how well your equipment works.
- In order to promote the production of software, the usage of formal specifications, data flow diagrams, and several other tried-and-true design methodologies should be encouraged. Please supply any supporting documentation along with any updates or progress reports.
- perceives and manufactures robotic systems for clinical healthcare and medical procedures to facilitate and enhance clinical performance. This individual supervises and maintains robotic prototypes and systems.
- A profound understanding of the processes involved in robot motion planning. (engineer specializing in the planning of robot movements), Expertise in the estimate of the status of control systems is required. (engineer of robots responsible for motion control)
- Computer vision and robotic pathing are two fields in which you’ve done some work. Robotics engineer with hands-on expertise with PLCs and a strong understanding of robotics solutions.
- The capacity to stay current with technical breakthroughs in this field. Outstanding computer programming skills; excellent vocal and written command of the Dutch and English languages; strong interest in robotics.
- In order to be considered for this position, you must have either a bachelor’s degree or an associate’s degree, or a high school diploma or GED and seven years of experience.
- You have designed and built end effectors and have a college degree or higher in a field like aerospace, mechanical engineering, Mechatronics, electrical engineering, computer science, or industrial automation.