27 May 2023
Full-Time Remote Plumber Helper – Oron
A Plumber Helper with 1-3 years of work experience is urgently needed to join our team. Working in this position, you’ll assist and learn how to do everything from setting up new systems to inspecting and repairing existing ones.
Job Title : Remote Plumber Helper
Location : Oron, Akwa Ibom, Nigeria
Salary : $ 21.5 per hour.
Company : Legg Mason Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Assembles and installs metal and nonmetal valves, pipe fittings, and pipes, including those composed of iron, steel, brass, and lead, as well as glass, vitrified clay, and plastic.
- Used a variety of manual and power tools to assemble valves (metal or nonmetal) and pipes (nonmetal or metal) constructed of a variety of piping materials under the supervision of a supervisor.
- Become proficient in reading and comprehending isometrics, single and double-line drawings, shop fabrication drawings, mechanical schematics, and other technical documents.
- Help install and fix things like sinks, toilets, showers, and bathtubs in our portfolio of multifamily apartments. Find out what’s wrong with the plumbing and make the repairs that are written on the work orders.
- Ensures that each and every one of the Plumber’s obligations are carried out in a quick and efficient way in the manner in which they were intended.
- Performs inspections of the structure with the assistance of others to identify any obstructions that must be avoided to prevent the structure from weakening as a result of pipe installation.
- Locates and records the location of pipes, pipe connections, and pipe passage holes in walls and floors, as well as cuts apertures. Cuts, threads, bends, connects, and caulks pipes.
- According to specifications or plumbing regulations, assemble, install, or repair pipe fittings or fixtures for heating, water, or drainage systems. Installing and placing PVC pipes
- Hand tools may be used to maintain hydraulic and pneumatic components such as pumps and cylinders. Install and repair pneumatic and hydraulic controls and pipes, as well as pumps and meters, using hand and power tools, as well as designs and specifications.
- Heave loads with the use of slings, chains, shackles, hooks, and cables, Check for leaks in piping systems using pressure gauges connected to the pipes and raising the pressure inside the pipes themselves.
- Understand how to use basic hand tools such as hammers, screwdrivers, and spanners. The ability to operate sewage equipment as well as the ability to recognize potential plumbing concerns.
- The ability to install threaded, PVC, bolt-up flange connections, and copper sweating Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Able to solve problems.
- High school graduation or GED, six months of job experience in the sector, or an equivalent combination of education and experience are all examples of acceptable qualifications.
- Reading and comprehension of documents such as safety regulations, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Capability to frequently create standard reports and messages.
- Capability to operate both autonomously and with a limited amount of oversight, Capacity to perform well in a setting that requires collaboration, a driving license that is current and dependable means of transportation in order to commute to and from work.