27 May 2023
Full-Time Remote Loan Officer – Sirsa
Seeking a Loan Officer to join our team. Successful sales experience is a must, as is a solid work history in the relevant field. This is the perfect career route for you if you are the type of person who thrives on making a positive difference in the lives of others while also advancing your own professional possibilities and earning potential.
Job Title : Remote Loan Officer
Location : Sirsa, Haryana, India
Salary : $ 35.55 per hour.
Company : Peoples Energy Corp.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Consult with processing and underwriting to help resolve mortgage application issues.
- To achieve sales goals, creates itineraries, writes sales reports, and takes part in marketing and PR activities.
- Improve loan applications and documentation by informing the applicant of additional requirements.
- Take advantage of opportunities to further your education and professional development, read relevant magazines, build your network, and participate in industry-specific organizations to keep your skills and knowledge current.
- Confront potential borrowers in person to get necessary data for loan applications and field their inquiries.
- Customers should be informed about the many types of loans and credit choices available, as well as the terms of such services.
- Selling goods to consumers and businesses; advertising services that appeal to and satisfy customers.
- Analyze potential loan markets and develop referral networks in order to locate prospects for loans.
- To decide whether it is feasible to offer loans, examine the applicants’ credit, property evaluations, and financial situation.
- Maintains knowledge of the public and private mortgage insurance industry and its origination, processing, appraisal, underwriting, and closing processes.
- Excellent understanding of retail product ethos, policy, underwriting, processes, documentation, and systems.
- Analytical skills are required to evaluate loan applications and identify market trends.
- A minimum of three (3) years of current outside sales origination experience, including established contacts/relationships within the purchase market.
- The Loan Officer will be a strong communicator both verbally and in writing and have the people skills to work with a wide variety of clients.
- Expertise with industry-standard software including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).