Full-Time Remote Inside Sales Representative – Idukki
To boost sales volume, an Inside Sales Representative identifies client requirements and educates and provides solutions. Learn about our customer-centric approach and cutting-edge contact center technologies. Develops your skills and allows you to develop as a member of our team while engaging with hundreds of consumers each week. An Inside Sales Representative takes incoming inquiries and makes outbound calls on behalf of a range of businesses. Motivated, dynamic, and driven people are ideal for this role.
Job Title : Remote Inside Sales Representative
Location : Idukki, Kerala, India
Salary : $ 30.93 per hour.
Company : Danaher Corporation
Job Type : Full-Time
- Conduct a consultation with the client to discuss lead generation techniques and solutions that will satisfy the client’s business requirements and will increase the client’s capacity to create business.
- Lead and follow-up calls to new and current customers via phone and email to qualify leads and offer goods and services.
- Data from trade exhibitions, direct mail answers to ad enquiries, card deck leads, and other sources are used to build and maintain lists of potential buyers for the company’s products or services.
- Communicate well at the tactical level while keeping lines of communication open with the rest of the team and with upper management. Maintain a flexible work schedule so that you can cover shifts as necessary.
- Recognize goals and new customers in partnership with the regional managers and directors of sales (RSDs).
- Find active possibilities to assist their allocated region and offer our goods to customers by phoning prospective consumers who were not expecting to be contacted about our company or our products.
- In order to help satisfy the demands of the client’s customers, help execute and close off specific projects, and demonstrate a functioning grasp of the client’s product following training.
- Using tenacity and thoroughness, actively search for, qualify, and pursue leads for possible customers and sellers of a product or service. Establish appointments with qualified leads for the Listing and/or Buyer Specialists, then arrange those appointments with the qualified leads.
- Keep abreast on new developments in network visualization, as well as current trends, firms, and press releases, in order to stay one step ahead of the competition.
- Work with channel partners to perform call sessions and optimize connections created over time.
- Having a commanding voice over the phone and being able to establish rapport with callers in a short amount of time are essential. Possessing a strong sense of urgency and sensitivity to the passage of time, in addition to outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Diploma from high school or its equivalent, with at least one year of experience or training linked to the position, Capability to read, evaluate, and understand technical processes, government rules, professional magazines, or general business periodicals.
- An ERP (Made To Manage) knowledge is required to do this task effectively. Those who can speak and read English.
- Accurately calculating figures and amounts such as percentages and percentage discounts as well as area and volume measurements.
- The ability to create reports, business communications, and procedure manuals is required. Capability to present information and reply to queries from groups of managers, clients, customers, and members of the general public.